Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking I'm jumping for joy! This card is sick! I'm broke now :)

But it was worth it...

Finally snagged THE best card of THE best autographed set ever produced...

1997 UD Legends Walter Payton Autograph SP bv $1,500!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8790239045

I'm stoked :new_all_c

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Nice Card , Congrat's on the win

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you kind sir. I'm pretty excited. Obviously I won't be buying anything for quite some time, along with the fact it's ramen noodles for a couple months, but I'll deal ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Very nice Grant ! I guess you're doing the same dance as Carlton huh ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    Very nice Grant ! I guess you're doing the same dance as Carlton huh ?

LOL pretty much...except not as coordinated and more so resembles A Night at the Roxbury

BANNED

Country

VERY NICE! Now you know how it feels to get that big card. I on the other hand got wooped by $10 on my Babe card cause I fell asleep! CONGRATS!!!

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Berrian80WR
    Thank you kind sir. I'm pretty excited. Obviously I won't be buying anything for quite some time, along with the fact it's ramen noodles for a couple months, but I'll deal ;)

Hey there is nothing wrong with ramen noodles. Nice card.

SCF Rewards

wow very nice card! how many of those were made?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

very nice! Quite steep for a trading card, but thats pretty much what they`re going for these days.

Stay as far away from those Ramen noodles as you can. They`re nothing but noodles in extremely salted water. You`ll be very sorry in a few months when you have to go on hypertension medication(high blood pressure meds). You`ll be on them for the rest of your life and you`ll be constantly monitoring your BP which means endless doctor visit bills and prescription bills.

Stick to plain old pasta with homemade sauce. Homemade sauce is very cheap to make and you can control the sodium and tastes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sneeck, thanks, sorry to hear about your babe loss, happens to the best of us!

hockey, thanks, lol

Indiansfan, no idea. There are a few SPs in the set. The Payton has jumped to the highest priced card, beating out Johnny Unitas. About 6 months ago the Unitas auto was about the only modern day card(non rc) that booked over $1,000. To see the Payton be over that mark now makes me feel great about my decision, as in the long run, it will never lose it's value.

rayny1, yes, very steep, but it's got excellent investment potential; not that I plan on selling it.

And the Ramen noodles thing was a joke. They're just cheap, therefore I wanted to stress the fact that since this card cost so much, I can't afford any nice meals. I could eat plain spaghetti noodles all day long, or rice. Ramen noodles make me sick...the most I could eat would be maybe 1 package a week, but I'll stick to avoiding them like the plague. Very insightful post though, I thank you for that :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast