Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: KSA

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

KSA

is KSA worth the money?

SCF Rewards

What is KSA? Do you mean PSA?

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ksacards.ca/ = junk

Very little demand on the market for KSA graded cards. I believe they specialize in grading hockey cards.

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

no KSA is a canadian company, i got some done at the spring expo cuz beckett didnt show up (SARS) and the price was ok

SCF Rewards

Wow, how about that...I had never even heard of them. Which, is very telling about their reputation in the grading business...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (115) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See hockey_chick_8's Items on eBay

I think the reason more people haven't heard of them is because they are a CDN company. I have seen some of their cards, adn they seem pretty accurate. They do more hockey than anything else, though. KSA graded cards actually sell reasonably well on ebay.ca as well. I haven't personally set anything though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

It would just be a waste of money to grade with them. Even if they are accurate with their grading they don't have the reputation of a PSA or BGS. It would be hard to sell any of their cards.