Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

2 Page Bucket Update! Trade and Sell-NEW

New guidelines- either you trade me your really high-end for my stuff of lesser BV and I give you 125% of BV in return, or you trade me common g/u real cheap for stuff you want (say for instance 30 g/u commons for the Hack Wilson bat), or you BUY it... lotsa wiggle room, have tradelist, site, scans, paypal, etc ready... a DEAL is a DEAL once posted and confirmed- not before then.. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Check my bucket for the Omar Jacobs GU

I like the Leroy Kelly AU- if the Roethlisberger $15 insert interests you- maybe I could throw those in w/ Jacobs and we'd have a deal?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I dont trade auto's for non-autos unless I get trade in my favor. Anything else?

There's the $50 Roethlisberger /25- I don't really care to trade that much in your favor- maybe you could throw those 3 LeBron inserts in? The City Heights and the 2 LBJ that are from 05/06 Hoops?

That makes it the Kelly and 3 LeBrons for $15 Roeth ins $50 Roeth Platinum Gridiron Gear, and the Omar Jsy... LMK

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can do that. Set it up and I will confirm.

Done deal... NEEEEEEXXXXXT! Bucket has new updates from todays mail!

Unreal- all the members on here milling about... NO ONE wants a Pujols dual Patch/laundry tag?

Country

What are you looking for on the Derrick Thomas RC?

If you had enough base cards of Roethlisberger, Polamolu, Willie Parker, Joey Porter, Hines Ward... that'd work... also Charlie Frye, Braylon Edwards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast