Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tradebait packages F/S

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

Tradebait packages F/S

Will send $150 BV or more for $20 delv'd... I bought 7 collections recently and have no other way to unload so many items before our new baby arrives... If you're dissatisfied, I will refund the $ minus S/H... There's no way I'll let that happen- hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman tripping over her husband's cards! MANY lots available- buy one, examine it, and YOU WILL BE BACK to buy again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

All jerseys or autos?

No- random stuff serialed, rc, parallel... for 13% of Bv with shipping included sending AU and GU would be a bit ridiculous, what you'd get would not be TRADEABLE players...

This'd be a steal if someone wants $1500 worth for $175- you'll have 100+ trades from this lot, easy... E-Bayers, this one's a gold-mine...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

This isn't allowed as it is considered a grab bag & grab bags aren't allowed.

OK, close it down please- I will keep an eye out for this kind of stuff and LYK- I see it almost daily

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

You can still do these but the only way we allow them is if you list what is in in each lot.