Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Country

Awesome idea ! I've experienced this a couple times myself and it's a great feeling. I know the BlackDiam0nd used to do this all of the time when she was actively trading on here back in the day.

I was lucky enough to receive couple HOF Lions from her...

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

great idea will try to look some stuff dont have a lot cant afford to buy boxes. wife cant work with ms so collect on buget

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I don't think it needs to be a gift... it would be nice if people know who collects what and contact them directly and give them a go at a trade before throwing stuff onto eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I tried this idea on Oz Card Trader, didn't work there, but I'm happy to support it here.

Have you noticed that most of the people there nowadays are just selling cards?? it's all down to business... they might as well all be robots... no one cares about other people's collections. There are rarely any favors done for each other. A good example would be to trade a PC player card to a collector, even though you are not gaining anything extra in return.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Rams

i could use help with this i look for rams, and knile davis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

This is an awesome idea. Glad to see this get started. I have received a few extra cards from other collectors on here as well. All be it base or parallel it was still extra cards sent by a kind gesture. I have a bunch of cards laying around in 5000 count boxes that I will probably never do anything with. Back in the 90's and up to now I have always put the star players when busting packs into these boxes. People know who the stars were back then. Anyhow I have the boxes organized by player. Some I have 50 and others I have 100's of that player. One box is all basketball stars and the other I have organized by team is football. I would love to give these cards out to somebody that needs them or wants to start a childs collection. There may be some duplicates but not many. So the only thing that would be costly is the postage but I'm sure I can figure out something. Since being in a motorcycle accident last June all I have is time anyway. So anybody reading this that knows of someone needing a certain basketball player or NFL team just let me know or get me the info. I know I like surprises and I'm sure that someone that doesn't even know me would like one too. Peace to all and spread the joy.
    Thank you to all I have traded with,
    Robert AKA shaqman1970

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome idea! Have been browsing the site for a few months now after finding it on a search. I have been out of collecting for a while now and am getting back in it slowly. This really does show that there are some people who are in it for the hobby which is refreshing. Finding this site has rekindled the desire to collect again which has been gone for sometime. When I was in college I was tired of running into people weighing packs at walmart, target etc. and going to card shop trade days and everyone was just trying to get over on others. Im pumped again to build up my collection and can't wait to trade and gets things going again.

BANNED

Country

I always try to send extra with trades I make with other members to help with there PC weather or not I get something in return, before this was posted I sent a PM to a member about a card on his want list, saying give me your address and I'll mail it too you! There is some members that have done the same for me over the years, this is a great idea!

Should have a "Shout out Thread" for members that give and Pay it forward!

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

About 5 years ago I was collecting baseball HOF autos one for each player. One guy sent me a Kirby Puckett auto for free worth $200. When I decided to sell off my auto collection two years ago to save for an adoption, and just focus on Texas Rangers base team sets and Nolan Ryan I contacted the person back and sent them the card. I just didn't feel such a generous and thoughtful gift should be sold for my benefit. After telling me to sell it 3 or 4 times he eventually agreed to take the card back. Great idea guys. I've got some Yankees base if anyone knows of a yanks low end collector.

I collect Yankees...Ed

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I think this is a great idea Roger...I sold most of my collection about 5 years ago when I was going through some personal issues I was dealing with and my Son was having some medical problems, the only thing I kept was my Pittsburgh Penguins, Dallas Cowboys and NY Yankees collection since most of them are base cards, inserts and rookies, Which I gave a lot of them to him because he just liked cards, it didn't matter who was on them...I haven't bought any packs or boxes since then because I just couldn't afford to..

I have a couple Golf cards I got from Upper Deck as NPN'S and I don't collect Golf so if anyone knows of any Golf collectors I would have no problem sending them to them...Ed

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast