Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post NY Democrat says feds are preparing to exterminate the black race

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-dem-said-fe...223212769.html

The New York Councilwoman who claimed the federal government of “AmeriKKKa” is going to “round up and execute” black people following the Ferguson shooting stormed out of a meeting Thursday after a new accusation was leveled against her.

Sgt. Tom Hoffman, president of the Police Benevolent Association, said in the meeting that Democratic Councilwoman Anastasia Robertson took part in a group effort to incite a white police officer to violence, because he was talking to a black woman involved in a domestic dispute, reported the Times Union.

“This is why the black community doesn’t respect the police,” Robertson allegedly said with a camera pointed at the officer. “You only go after black people.”

Hoffman said her effort to foment anti-police sentiment was “unethical and unprofessional,” and asked the Ethics Committee to consider removing her from her position.

She serves on the Public Safety Committee, in addition to her elected position on the Troy City Council.

“I’ve been a proud member of the Troy police department for almost 25 years,” he said as Robertson gathered her things and walked out. “And I have never witnessed a more disrespect towards the group of men and women, who put their lives on the line everyday for the citizens of this community.”

Hoffman’s comments followed an apology from Robertson about earlier comments she posted online claiming the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., is evidence the government is getting ready to “round up and execute blacks” in hopes of exterminating them.

“I do recognize my word choice was unfortunate and offensive to some,” Robertson said in her apology. “That was not my intent.” She also said her comments were made as a private citizen, and influenced by her worldview. “I’m an African-American. My experience may be very different than some people.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

new york.....person of authority.....most likely democrat.....

go figure right?

theres loonies on both sides

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

seems all you have to do to exterminate the black race is give them some guns and leave em alone

why a urban black councilwoman would talk different is pure political brainwashing

SCF Rewards
    Country

The councilwoman should really look to her own community first, she does kind of have a point about the feds. though. They are exterminating the black community with the implicit co-operation of the black community after all. http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born I don't think my link is working. Never mind then.
    Last edited by imronron; 09-07-2014 at 11:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

That is some kind of crazy there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AmeriKKKa she stole that from Ice Cube. I smell lawsuit

SCF Rewards
    Country

I highly doubt Obama and Holder would be on a crusade to exterminate the black race :/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The government has been "trying to eradicate blacks" my entire life, if I believe TV.

I have to say, the fact that there's more black people than ever in the US tells me they probably are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The government has been "trying to eradicate blacks" my entire life, if I believe TV.

I have to say, the fact that there's more black people than ever in the US tells me they probably are.

I see what you did there (and it was quite witty).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

So Charlie Manson's plan came true?
    Helter Skelter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast