Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most reasonable and most informed person on American politics is a Canadian....

Somehow this doesn't shock me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

To make a long story short, the U.S.A., like what other powerful powers in history did, is going (unfortunately) in a downward slide. The people, in general, are not paying much attention to what our government is doing until it's too late to do anything about it. Our governmental leaders are doing what's best for themselves and those who back them with money. Basically, most do not really care or see what the average American is going through and how to handle those issues for the typical U.S.A. citizen. I hate to say it, out nation is definitely in decline and it seems little is being done to stop it. Mainly it's not being stopped because the typical citizen isn't paying attention & the typical government leadership doesn't really care about the typical U.S.A. citizen (more interested in themselves, illegal immigrants, etc.). I guess the old expression "money talks" controls most of our governmental leadership. Hopefully the people of our country will wake up before it gets to where it's impossible to stop our downward slide. Unfortunately, in history, other GREAT powers couldn't stop their down slides (Ancient Greece, The Roman Empire, Macedonia after Alexander the Greats death, the Holy Roman Empire, etc). Just something that we, citizens of the U.S.A., need to be aware of and bring about changes before it's too bad to stop.

Have a good evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You crack me up.....

National Debt was an issue long before Obama and will be long after he is gone. NO, OBAMA ONLY QUADRUPLED THE DEBT AND WISHES HE COULD SPEND MORE

ISIS is not the fault of Obama no matter how you try to spin it. NO AGAIN, HIS COMPLETE WITHDRAWL (ANNOUNCED WAY IN ADVANCE) HAD A LOT TO DO WITH ISIS' RISE TO POWER

The policies of Obama's have made the border problem worse than it always was? NO AND I MEAN NO AGAIN, HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO ENFORCE THE BORDER. THIS IS REALLY LAUGHABLE

Common core? Not familiar with the terminology so I can't respond. N/A

Jobs? Unemployment rate is lower now than when he took office 6 years ago.

DUE IN LARGE PART TO PEOPLE NO LONGER SEEKING WORK. I BELIEVE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYED HAS ONLY SLIGHTLY IMPROVED. THESE ARE SMOKE AND MIRROR NUMBERS. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER GLOBAL ECONOMIC SLOWDOWN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama for all his stupidity has tried ENDLESSLY to work with the GOP

Don't confuse Obama's complete inadequacy as a leader to get anything done with him tirelessly working with the GOP. This has never happened. From day one he has worked to exterminate the GOP from the earth. That was his choice as a political strategy and it is now coming home to roost.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

The most reasonable and most informed person on American politics is a Canadian....

Somehow this doesn't shock me.

Lol...........

Still waiting for you to respond to the African American community video thread I posted. Somehow you just ignored it.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Common Core is a federal program that makes all kids equal in the classroom. The best student is only as good as tge weakest link in the class.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You crack me up.....

DUE IN LARGE PART TO PEOPLE NO LONGER SEEKING WORK. I BELIEVE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYED HAS ONLY SLIGHTLY IMPROVED. THESE ARE SMOKE AND MIRROR NUMBERS. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER GLOBAL ECONOMIC SLOWDOWN.

Obama did not quadruple the national debt. If this is what you actually believe then we can't even discuss it.

Iraq is a sovereign nation. The US "complete" withdrawal was precipitated by the refusal of the Iraqi government to grant the American military amnesty that is necessary in order to operate in the country.

Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than Bush ever did. He also has been rebuked by the GOP time and time again regarding immigration.

Why is it, this phantom unemployment rate was never discussed during any other presidency. All of a sudden, when the rate starts dropping, it is suddenly a false statistic. What has the GOP done in the House to help create an environment of job creation? What blame lies with the big corporations that are hording cash rather than hiring?

And once again, you DON'T crack me up. I never think ignorance is funny. I occasionally think feinted ignorance is a laugh. Unfortunately, you are not faking it.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Obama has deported more then Bush?

Please tell me who let more in bright one?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Common Core is a federal program that makes all kids equal in the classroom. The best student is only as good as tge weakest link in the class.

Not sure where you are coming up with this summary. What I quickly read on it suggests that it is designed to set national standards. It says nothing about best student/weakest student.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Obama has deported more then Bush?

Please tell me who let more in bright one?

You tell me, dim one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast