Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

14-15 Ultra: Should I buy a case of it?

How does everyone feel about this product. I know obviously Drouin is not in it but would a case be worth it for around $54 a box. I have the chance to buy one and need opinions from more seasoned hockey collectors. It seems like there are some alright cards in this product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I personally do not like the look of the cards. Just isn't a design I am fond of. Also, I have noticed already that the cards stick together when stored. Not a good sign for long term storage. But that is just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I passed on it and will wait until the price drops more. The value just does not seem there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I passed on it and will wait until the price drops more. The value just does not seem there.

Good decision.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Agreed, good decision. There is some potential with this year's Ultra but I think a more realistic opening price is about $45/box at case quantities.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe $10/box you can start thinking about it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

lol King Kuba. Time to put you on the Ignore List. Not sure you've ever said something that wasn't extremely negative.

$54 a box isn't even that bad for this product. In a case though you will get tons of doubles of inserts which most of them won't sell well.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

For that price just get series 1 or 2....way better deal...

Just trying to save the kid some money... $600 of toilet paper is not my idea of fun...

Buy 8 boxes of anthology or 7 boxes of spa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

For that price just get series 1 or 2....way better deal...

Just trying to save the kid some money... $600 of toilet paper is not my idea of fun...

Buy 8 boxes of anthology or 7 boxes of spa

You were calling Series 1 toilet paper in another thread and now you're recommending it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Can everyone refrain from quoting King Kuba please? I am trying to ignore him lol

Everything is garbage to him. Look at his inventory, guy has like 4 cards. He is not a serious collector. He has no reason to be on the forums every day talking sh*t. He is just a troll. Everyone should ignore him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast