Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the delusional people on here who think the GOP will actually compromise....

So yeah....no...no compromise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, I have no delusion that the GOP will compromise the same way that I have no delusion that Obama will reach out to the other side of the aisle.

Kind of a non-starter argument.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

You mean compromise like Harry Reid who refused to push through any legislation? That kind of compromise?

Also there was also a thread about this? Why the need for a new one?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why should they? Dems have compromised on NOTHING for 6 years and now you want to justify an accusation of no compromise with some YouTube video. Please. Harry Reid has over 350 bills that were passed by a Republican controlled Congress on his desk that he refuses to take action on. Yeah, compromise is totally what Dems are about. What a joke.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

What a failure of a thread. Alex and his liberal buddies are reaching. What happened with all the compromise with Obamacare? Yah there wasn't any at all.

And he is still ignoring the video I posted in another thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

America has spoken, if they wanted compromise, they would have voted democratic, they didn't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mean compromise like Harry Reid who refused to push through any legislation? That kind of compromise?

Also there was also a thread about this? Why the need for a new one?

What a failure of a thread. Alex and his liberal buddies are reaching. What happened with all the compromise with Obamacare? Yah there wasn't any at all.

And he is still ignoring the video I posted in another thread.

You guys read my mind, why did Alex bail on the other thread, I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for his reply!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

He bailed because he could not shout his opinion because he knew it would be shot down. See that is one thing about Alex and his smarts.he knows when he cannot win so he bails.Plus there was not a religious angle he could play.
    You guys read my mind, why did Alex bail on the other thread, I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for his reply!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is what he does. He post gibberish like this, waits a few days, then ignores the bulk of the responses that makes sense and tries to argue one moot point while ignoring the reality of the rest of the posts. Giordano Bruno who lived and died 500 years ago seems to have been specifically taking about JustAlex when he said "They dispute not in order to find or even to seek Truth, but for victory, and to appear the more learned and strenuous upholders of a contrary opinion."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Alex, I'm curious if you think that the left would compromise if they were in this situation? Both sides unfortunately would rather pass nothing instead of compromising.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast