Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mailday 11/07/14, 3 sweet Kesler RC's n some others :)

Love my old numbered inserts, couple Linden jersey cards, sweet Naslund UD patch /15, few autos (Kesler auto for trade) and 3 awesome Kesler Rc's, 3 color Spx, titanium /99 $60 bv and a really awesome Ice Rc parallel /25 with the film still perfectly in tact :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah and my Bure epic error card :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I gotta hand it to yas Dale........... last year when the Canucks tanked and I sold off most of my two binders worth for pennies on the dollar I felt pretty sour about the whole situation. And now that they're 10-4 on the season so far, I'm.......... not one bit sad that I did it hahahahaaaa!!!

But you, you're a true homer. Madddddd props to you!!

VERY jealous of your Ice RC /25..........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do they ever look good eh? Quickest rebuild in the history of the league Lol my ice rookie is my fav of the lot this time around. . that /5 auto on our fav auction site is too high for my liking already, hope you get it for your PC :)

I gotta hand it to yas Dale........... last year when the Canucks tanked and I sold off most of my two binders worth for pennies on the dollar I felt pretty sour about the whole situation. And now that they're 10-4 on the season so far, I'm.......... not one bit sad that I did it hahahahaaaa!!!

But you, you're a true homer. Madddddd props to you!!

VERY jealous of your Ice RC /25..........