Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - kawhona4 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Football game used rc lot---watkins--lacy--ball--foles & more

I have all of the cards shown that im looking to trade as a lot-These cards all went from a pack to a holder-Or ones I got in a trade-And think they are all also rookie cards-Here is the list I have--2012 Topps Nick Foles RC with green relic----2014 Topps Sammy Watkins RC-With 4 color patch---2013 Leaf Trinty Eddie Lacy RC & Player worn red patch card SN# 04/25---2013 Topps Chrome Montee Ball RC & Orange Relic Card---2013 Bowman Sterling Eddie Lacy RC & Green Relic Card SN# 1194/1206---2014 Prestige Aaron Murray RC & Red event worn material SN# 246/250----2014 Donruss Elite Asa Watson Newbreed RC & Blue even worn piece of material SN# 011/299----2011 R&S Jordan Todman RC Dress For Success & Blue piece of event worn material SN#206/299----2011 R&S Jamie Harper RC & Piece of event used material Studio Rookies SN# 152/299----2011 R&S Austin Pettis RC Dress For Success Blue event material piece SN# 252/299----2013 Prestige Gavin Escobar RC & Blue piece of material Prestigious Picks---2013 Panini Prizm Jawan Jamison RC & patch card---2013 Topps Museum Collection Four Player Quad Relic Card Tavon Austin & DeAndre Hopkins & Cordarrelle Patterson & Justin Hunter SN# 36/75---

And what I want for ALL OF THESE---Is a nice auto card of Beckman or J J Watt or Gronkowski or of other rookie auto cards---Or make me a GOOD offer
    Attached Images Attached Images