Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Country
    See cala-robe's Items on eBay

NHL Hockey Puck Project

I am going to be doing a TTM Hockey Puck Project for all of the NHL Teams Past and Present. Any advice would help like should I send a Sliver Sharpie or should I use Sliver Paint Pins? I already have a list some Players who are Retired and some who are Currently Playing.
    Last edited by robbob1984; 09-29-2014 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've sent out n received 4 pucks recently. I always send a Silver Metallic Sharpie and have never had any issue. All the pucks look great! They cost $2.97 for a 2 pack at Walmart. Please note that if you send to Brett Hull, don't expect to get the sharpie back lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sent out 4 or 5 pucks as well recently, all with either Silver, Gold or Bronze metallic sharpies. Got back 3 so far, and all look good signed with the sharpies. But I have not gotten back any of the sharpies I sent. I sent a silver sharpie with a 8x10 to Dirk Nowitzki and didnt get that sharpie back either.

Funny when I send a baseball with a bic blue pen that I paid about 10 cents for and say no need to return pen, I get the pens back. But the sharpies that I would like to get back, I dont. But if I am going to get a autograph from the guy, no big deal if I lose the sharpie.

I have gotten on a few different occasions 4 pack of metallic sharpies on sale at Staple for 5.00.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I've had good success w/ metallic sharpies on pucks IP. Only used gold and bronze however.

Country

Ok thanks for the advice Office Depot has a sale on Sliver Metallic Sharpies 4 to a pack for 4 dollars not a bad deal. Its funny that you guys said that when I was doing baseballs last year I would never get any of the bic blue pens I send out back but that's ok. I will be posting all of the success I get on this Thread. Also does anyone have a good place to get Team Hockey Pucks from and what Players have you gotten. Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I've never sent pucks, but I know that Ted Lindsay, Bobby Hull, Johnny Bower, Guy Lafleur, Johnny Bucyk, and Ed Giacomin all sign well for the Original 6. All HOF too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've gotten Brett Hull, Bobby Hull, Mike Eruzione, and Chris Chelios. All returned, all look great. Only Chelios returned the Sharpie lol

Country

So it begins I sent off my first three Pucks today. Let me know what you guys think?
    Gordie Howe-Hartford Whalers
    Chris Chelios-Atlanta Thrashers
    Brad Richards-Tampa Bay Lighting I know very hard to get TTM I sent a real good letter hoping for the best

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GmBs82's Items on eBay

I've gotten John Leclair, Brett Hull, and Jeremy Roenick so far in pucks. I'm also looking to send out a bunch coming up. I have been starting out small sending out cards first to make sure I'm not wasting my money by sending the puck. I can't wait to see Mike Modano and get a puck signed on Nov 7th in Toronto. Good luck!
    Last edited by Gmbs82; 10-08-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Country

I was thinking about getting John Leclair. What puck will you get Mike Modano to sign? I am a huge fan of him and would love to get him on a Stars Puck. Today I send to Brett Hull and Bobby Hull looking forward to getting them back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast