Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

The people of Ferguson SHOULD NOT RIOT FOR THIS....

After hearing the full story will all facts... what happened here was a cop using waaay too much excessive force, but he clearly was acting self defense. The man deserves to be fired and not allowed to work in any job with a gun again in my opinion... but all facts point to him acting in self defense in this circumstance.

Michael Brown had just committed a crime, then attacked the police officer who was about to arrest him for it... period.

THIS is something people should riot over....

The above video happened less than a month after the Brown incident.... A man was pulled over for a "seat belt violation", asked to provide ID, and when he went to reach for that ID a cop yelled "GUN! GUN!" and started shooting. That cop deserves to be brought up on charges... yet we hear nothing about it.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 11-24-2014 at 10:50 PM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

We already have a thread for this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah they shouldn't riot, but you know.....they just can't help it.

They're thugs!

GOD HELP US ALL!

Seriously....if riots do happen, it's unfortunate, I can sense their anger, but if they didn't have the evidence, then they didn't have the evidence.

Case closed.

@Ferguson, move on with your lives, at least you get to.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-24-2014 at 10:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

All the evidence needed was the fact Michael Brown's blood was found 25 feet past where he was shot dead. That proves he was coming back at Wilson at the time of the fatal shots. There's no way around that.

That's real evidence, not "eye-witness" reports.

Once again, people with agendas put on their blinders in an attempt to condemn a cop.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

All the evidence needed was the fact Michael Brown's blood was found 25 feet past where he was shot dead. That proves he was coming back at Wilson at the time of the fatal shots. There's no way around that.

That's real evidence, not "eye-witness" reports.

Once again, people with agendas put on their blinders in an attempt to condemn a cop.

Habs, we agree on something. Don't recall that ever happening.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Imac, Habs, Alex. Obama already has his response prepared and ready. 10:00. Now.

Wait didn't the cop in Furgusen just get done speaking? Strange. What great timing.

Tells me that Obama knew hand and hand. Let's see if he fuels the race war.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama is a failure and idiot.....why the hell would I care what he has to say.

I bet you're eager about the race war though....don't worry man, your side already won tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Imac, Habs, Alex. Obama already has his response prepared and ready. 10:00. Now.

Wait didn't the cop in Furgusen just get done speaking? Strange. What great timing.

Tells me that Obama knew hand and hand. Let's see if he fuels the race war.

It tells me Obama's speech writers write TWO speeches, one for each outcome. That's basic politics 101, cmon!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Obama is a failure and idiot.....why the hell would I care what he has to say.

I bet you're eager about the race war though....don't worry man, your side already won tonight.

My side is Equality among race. So I don't know how we "won".

But please. Continue feeling like a failure and lost. Your true colors are showing thick.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

It tells me Obama's speech writers write TWO speeches, one for each outcome. That's basic politics 101, cmon!

Let's see if he brings up the evidence that lead to the no charges. :)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast