Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See szczurs's Items on eBay

"Old School" Box -- 1996-97 Black Diamond

Wasn't sure of the Triple Diamond odds until I bought the box -- a mere one in 30 packs (box quantity), still a fun break -- hits as listed-- all FT/FS -- also have lots of base (Single Diamond) #1-89, if anyone is working on the set.

1996-97 Black Diamond Triple Diamond (1)
    #167 Jeremy Roenick

1996-97 Black Diamond Gold (3)
    #3 Mike Dunham
    #18 Ed Jovanovski
    #61 Darius Kasparaitis

NOT Scanned:
    1996-97 Black Diamond Double Diamond (8)
    #101 Ron Francis
    #108 Dimitri Khristich
    #113 Vyacheslav Kozlov
    #115 Trevor Linden
    #126 Jamie Langenbrunner
    #143 Roman Hamrlik
    #144 Rob Blake
    #146 Teemu Selanne
    Looking for Washington Caps. Wantlist/Tradelist @ Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love that set. I am just missing Triple Diamond Gold Paul Kariya for the master set! Thanks for sharing!
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See szczurs's Items on eBay

Love that set. I am just missing Triple Diamond Gold Paul Kariya for the master set! Thanks for sharing!

Good luck w/the Kariya -- I'm impressed you could make such a dent in the master set -- the 3 <> and Golds and the Run for the Cup cel inserts are extremely tough finds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck w/the Kariya -- I'm impressed you could make such a dent in the master set -- the 3 <> and Golds and the Run for the Cup cel inserts are extremely tough finds.

Ah, sorry I guess I used master set too loosely. What I meant was of the 1-180 cards of the regular set w/gold parallels I just need the Kariya Gold, I have all of the other gold triple diamond and regular complete set. I am still working on the Run for The Cup set and have 8 of 20. Yes, those are very tough to find.