Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of curiosity, how many people are registered on this site? Other than the one guy not paying, the other 30 some trades I made were flawless. I guess there are always a few bad ones in every crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Out of curiosity, how many people are registered on this site? Other than the one guy not paying, the other 30 some trades I made were flawless. I guess there are always a few bad ones in every crowd.

Registered, I know we have 40,000+, potentially 50,000+-- I'm not exactly sure of an exact number, though. That being said, a good majority of those are not active. We've been around for over 10 years, so people have come and gone. Most trades on here do go flawlessly-- I've had 0 bad trades so far...knock on wood.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

When a dispute is filed we will try everything we can to get what a member who files a dispute is owed, and most of the time we are able to do so, I have found in my 10+ years of working trade disputes that all it takes is to mention to someone who was sent something and never sent what they owe to someone that once you mention fraud charges can be filed against them by the member who filed the dispute it pretty much shows them they cant get away with not sending something they owe to someone...

We cant force someone to send something they owe to someone but will try to help in any way we are able to....Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mods are awesome on this site and I thank them for volunteering to help make SCF run smoothly.

I've done a lot of trades/buys on here and once in a while there's a problem. Usually, the other side will try to make it right and everything will work out OK. When there's a problem and it's put into dispute I would say it's resolved 50% of the time by the other member (as the mods will contact that member to see what the deal is).

When the other member is unwilling to make things right all that can be done is to give the other person appropriate feedback and if SCF notices a pattern of dishonesty from the other side that member may be banned.

As mentioned, the mods here are awesome and the feedback system is great. Of all message boards I'm on SCF has the best mods.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Mods are awesome on this site and I thank them for volunteering to help make SCF run smoothly.

I've done a lot of trades/buys on here and once in a while there's a problem. Usually, the other side will try to make it right and everything will work out OK. When there's a problem and it's put into dispute I would say it's resolved 50% of the time by the other member (as the mods will contact that member to see what the deal is).

When the other member is unwilling to make things right all that can be done is to give the other person appropriate feedback and if SCF notices a pattern of dishonesty from the other side that member may be banned.

As mentioned, the mods here are awesome and the feedback system is great. Of all message boards I'm on SCF has the best mods.

Thanks, Karl, for your continued dedication to the site!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Karl!! Thanks Buddy For The Compliment!!! :)

Thanks, John

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thank you Karl for the compliment...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

My pleasure, guys! Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What are the grounds for starting a dispute? A member said that I didn't send a card to wasn't agreed on in the deal and he said one card was damaged. He said he would ship but when I PMed him 5 days ago informing him he never asked for that card, with a picture of the deal, asking him how the card was damaged and to please let me know, and if he had shipped. Then I have tried contacting him 3 more times and he has not replied. I am getting frustrated and am wondering if I should put it in dispute. I have confirmation he read it, he never replied though. Just curious. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I do a trade and the member sends me cards in the mail and they arrive damaged (with creases) am I allowed to reverse the trade or am I out of luck with a damaged card and the other trader gets to keep my cards?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast