Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See Knight302-Old's Items on eBay

If you are a Jordan fan,you may want to keep it but here's my opinion.

Sell that card! Put a nice size reserve on it and a high BIN.I imagine you will get over $8000-$9000 +++++ and possibly much much more.The reason I say sell it is because people go nuts over 1/1 cards and a name like Jordan may become a feeding frenzy.I'd also slap like a $30,000.00 BIN just to see if someone bites at it.With a card like that,I would also note that overnight shipping is free for the lucky buyer as long as it closes on a weekday and you can get to the PO that day or first thing next morning after payment is received.Accept only certified funds,no PayPal or anything like that.

You can sell that sucker and buy several very nice autos of Jordan with some nice change to jing-a-ling in your pocket to buy some other stuffs you want.

Unless you are a diehard Jordan fan.If so,keep it.But for me,if I ever pull a 1/1,it's as good as sold for the reasons listed above.

Just my $.02 worth.

-Frank-

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW! Nice pull. Considering you already said that you were a Jordan fan and you don't have cards like this in your hands often I would say keep it. But obviously if you need, want, money that card is sure to bring in its fair share lol. Now if only I could get a card like that one day. I bought 2 boxes of 2000-2001 SP Authentic when they came out and only got a Sign of the Times of Jamal Crawford, a sign of the times of Antwain Jaminson(I think), and a Jamal Crawford rookie card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cha-ching!!!

That's a major cha-ching on eBay. Congratulations on pulling that once-in-a-lifetime, awesome card!

I'd have to agree with Frank's statement:
    You can sell that sucker and buy several very nice autos of Jordan with some nice change to jing-a-ling in your pocket to buy some other stuffs you want.

Think of it this way. A Certified Black AUTOGRAPH Chien-ming Wang 1/1 card recently ended at $1500.00+. I can not believe someone would dish out that kind of money for a player that has yet to play above Trenton (AA minor leagues).

Can you imagine what this Jordan 1/1 card can reel in at eBay?
    Keep us updated if you do decide to go the eBay route.

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

hey man... if its in conditionto get graded u should get it graded... u know how much more money u can get for it??? that is such a sweet card... I wish i had a mcgrady like that lol... never even came close to a pull WORTH 50 damn lol

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Originally posted by NYJeterFan
    Cha-ching!!!

That's a major cha-ching on eBay. Congratulations on pulling that once-in-a-lifetime, awesome card!

I'd have to agree with Frank's statement:

Think of it this way. A Certified Black AUTOGRAPH Chien-ming Wang 1/1 card recently ended at $1500.00+. I can not believe someone would dish out that kind of money for a player that has yet to play above Trenton (AA minor leagues).

Can you imagine what this Jordan 1/1 card can reel in at eBay?
    Keep us updated if you do decide to go the eBay route.

If someone buys that Chien-ming Wang for $1,500+ the possibilities are limitless for the amount the 1/1 Jordan can go for!

That is the greatest pull I've ever seen in basketball. Congrats and glad it happened to one of our members.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    See Knight302-Old's Items on eBay

Originally posted by billsfan2006
    hey man... if its in conditionto get graded u should get it graded... u know how much more money u can get for it??? that is such a sweet card... I wish i had a mcgrady like that lol... never even came close to a pull WORTH 50 damn lol

What's the point of getting a 1/1 graded? It's the only one out there so there will be no others to get any grade whatsoever.

The only reason I can see to get it graded is for the slab.I do suggest that you protect it well in more than just a top load though.Maybe find a show where they can slab it for you w/o the hassle and concern of the card traveling through the mail and being handled by others.

-Frank-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

First of all, Congratulations! Truly an amazing pull. In my opinion that card would get anywhere from $10,000-$20,000 on ebay. I would sell, sell, sell. That is a lot of money for an autograph. Do not wait. Even if Jordan was back in the news the difference in price will not be all that different. You have your Jordan collectors out there with deep pockets regardless of the popularity of Jordan at the time. Just be careful if you are going to sell it. You are talking about a lot of money here. There are many unscrupulous people out there who will try and win the bid, pay and look for refunds through paypal. Do not grade it either as it was a buyback and was probably handled by many people before UD bought it back. Well, good luck with it and let us know what happens.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Originally posted by john1170
    First of all, Congratulations! Truly an amazing pull. In my opinion that card would get anywhere from $10,000-$20,000 on ebay. I would sell, sell, sell. That is a lot of money for an autograph. Do not wait. Even if Jordan was back in the news the difference in price will not be all that different. You have your Jordan collectors out there with deep pockets regardless of the popularity of Jordan at the time. Just be careful if you are going to sell it. You are talking about a lot of money here. There are many unscrupulous people out there who will try and win the bid, pay and look for refunds through paypal. Do not grade it either as it was a buyback and was probably handled by many people before UD bought it back. Well, good luck with it and let us know what happens.

Totally agree with everything John said. Be careful, make sure you don't get ripped (if you sell it). There are many Jordan collectors who will likely pay thousands for it. Make this auction noticeable and market it will. If so, you will likely be a nearly $10,000+ richer.

Congrats again.

Tim

SCF Rewards

wow.............thats all i have to say lol

See ezlife06's Items on eBay

I say you sell the card, and buy all of us a box of that! Congratulations!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast