Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Signed Index Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Signed Index Cards

Just wondering I dunno if im going to sell them or not but just see what i could get if I did, I have a Mike Bibby Signed Index Card and a Mo Pete Signed Index

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe if you keep them for 30 or 40 years the card companies will buy them back and make cut auto's from them.

wishful thinking...lol

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

possible but not likely..they used sigs from contracts and other documents that are 100% authentic..but you never know..in a few years a new company may start up and be mainly cut autos..hey the future is unknown right?