Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

2001-02 Fleer Premium Box Break - Troy Murphy insanity

This was the other box I busted yesterday besides 1998-99 Finest series 2. It was something of a consolation prize box as I initially ordered 2001-02 Fleer Showcase, but it turned up out of stock when the dealer went to send it to me; I chose this to replace it out of the options available since I'm collecting the original Fleer and SkyBox Premium Star Ruby inserts, and there is pretty much a guaranteed Ruby in each box of this.

Anyway, here are the results -

Guaranteed memorabilia or auto pull - Premium Performers Jersey Vince Carter (yep, another Carter hit - too bad I didn't pull this when the product came out in 2001!)

Rookies /1500 - Brendan Haywood, Troy Murphy

Star Rubies - Speedy Claxton /100, Troy Murphy /50 (both are NFT PC)

Commanding Respect - Karl Malone

Rookie Revolution - Tyson Chandler, Troy Murphy (yes, Murphy for the third time :D )

Solid Performers - Scottie Pippen

Vertical Heights - Tim Duncan, Karl Malone

Overall, nothing to really write home about, but getting two Rubies - including a Ruby rookie - was cool even if they weren't among the best players. Design-wise, the inserts are bland, but the base set is really beautiful and well-made with outstanding action photography.

Worth a purchase at $59; probably easy to get a better box break than mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might pick up a box, thanks for the break/review.