Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

99 packs and I picked 3 and the 3rd was a Great One

so..lame attempt at a clever title out of the way and on to a little story. Was in Charlottetown for my annual work/vacation I do every summer and ran by the LCS with some down time. Stopped there a few weeks before on an actual vacation and bought some loose packs and hit nothing. It's a small shop and I think he deals more in coins than cards so selection is low. I grabbed 5 packs of 14-15 SPA, hit a Future Watch Auto patch of Brunner.

On my previous trip I had grabbed a handful of Masterpieces packs, I rip next to no wax but liked the looks of them and gave it a shot, didn't hit much. This trip I asked if he had more masterpieces as I didn't see any on the shelf, he goes over to the corner grabs a fresh box, opens it and lets me pick my packs, 2 off the top and the 3rd from the middle.

On the way home we stopped for gas after I filled up the car I was waiting for the wife to pay and decided to open my cards. As above I hit Brunner FWAP and some typical SPA inserts, first 2 packs of Masterpieces were all base, and the 3rd had this
    . numbered 4/5

Needless to say we made a quick trip back for a one touch

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

WOW!

Congrats on pulling that monster!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Boom! Nice 1, lots of Gretzkys being pulled and shown off here on the boards lately, it's great to see!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome great tradebait for any Vatey's you might want to add to your pc collection.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW, what a pull, congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Very well done. What amazing hit... can't beat a Brunner Oh and the Gretzky isn't bad either