Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Premier print numbers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Premier print numbers

I'm working on the Premier Legendary Signatures set, and I've noticed that three of them (Lemieux, Roy, Gretzky) are listed as Group A, which are 1:250 packs. Since they're not numbered, I'm just trying to figure out a rough print run for them.

Does anyone have an idea of how many boxes were produced and/or how many of each autograph might be out there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick estimate would be about 20 each...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Problem with the grouping is that they players in the grouping may not all be equal - that there are short prints within each group.

I pulled the Bossy 1/1 Legendary Sig if interested.. that's /1 ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick estimate would be about 20 each...

Okay, that helps me gauge some of my offers. Thanks.

Problem with the grouping is that they players in the grouping may not all be equal - that there are short prints within each group.

I pulled the Bossy 1/1 Legendary Sig if interested.. that's /1 ;)

Good point, I wonder if that's why I've yet to see a single Sakic (Group B) in a break or on Ebay.

You can PM me a price on the Bossy...may be out of range, but never hurts to ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I ran the numbers on Premier and came up with an estimate of 12,000 tins. At an insertion ratio of 1:40, 300 Legendary Premier Signatures cards were inserted, 48 of them Group A. With even distribution, this would be 16 each. But as Rydlar says, no guarantee of that!

Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-BH Bobby Hull Blackhawks Auto 31 Group B 1:78 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 300 total cards
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-BP Brad Park Bruins Auto 49 Group C 1:122 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 300
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-CN Cam Neely Bruins Auto 49 Group C 1:122 (Overall Legend PS 1:40)
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-RB Ray Bourque Bruins Auto 31 Group B 1:78 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 48 total A
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-PR Patrick Roy Canadiens Auto 16 Group A 1:250 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 154 total B
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-MB Mike Bossy Islanders Auto 31 Group B 1:78 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 98 total C
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-MS Mats Sundin Maple Leafs Auto 31 Group B 1:78 (Overall Legend PS 1:40) 300
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-JS Joe Sakic Nordiques Auto 30 Group B 1:78 (Overall Legend PS 1:40)
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-WG Wayne Gretzky Oilers Auto 16 Group A 1:250 (Overall Legend PS 1:40)
    Legendary Premier Signatures LPS-ML Mario Lemieux Penguins Auto 16 Group A 1:250 (Overall Legend PS 1:40)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know this set well enough to comment.... but the posts about "maybe not all are equal" is spot on. I'm slowly working away at 12-13 UD Oilers Collection, and not all autos within a group are equal. I think this is common with a lot of UD products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I wish UD would disclose print runs - at least on the short print stuff like this - after a certain post-release date. I understand if they don't want to share that they produced 4000 of each YG one year and 6000 the next, but on runs of, say, 100 or less, what is the fear (as long as they are truthful, LOL)?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I don't know this set well enough to comment.... but the posts about "maybe not all are equal" is spot on. I'm slowly working away at 12-13 UD Oilers Collection, and not all autos within a group are equal. I think this is common with a lot of UD products.

I could see that. While it sucks that some players, maybe the so-called "common" autos can be tough to track down within a particular set. Maybe they just had enough stickers to produce them in a set, as oppose to other players in the same set who had more of their cards produced. Tough break for set collectors or player collectors such as yourself.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content