Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Added another autographed card:

15-16 OPC Retro

I really liked the look of these Retro parallels. Glad I have a autographed copy now !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Added this sweet 17-18 Dinamo Minsk New Years Exclusive card which was only given out to season ticket holders & team employees, so it's quite rare. I also added this autographed copy of the 17-18 SeReal Dinamo Minsk Collection 70th Anniversary base card which was through the team and signed at their arena. Stoked!

I had a employee of the Dinamo Minsk help me out with these cards, and I don't think I'd be able to acquire them otherwise since I'm not located in Belarus. So I'm really happy about this mailday!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Awesome rare card pick-ups

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Awesome rare card pick-ups

Thanks man! The New Year's Exclusive was just one of those ones that I was sure I'd never have a shot at. But lo and behold, a staff member from Dinamo Minsk who works with the team was able to help my collection by breaking up his New Year's set so I could have the Enroth card. Just awesome! :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

New update!

I've seen this KHL Mask Collection set rolling along now for a few years, and I was glad to see Enroth added in the 18-19 series set. Beautiful looking cards too.

18-19 KHL Mask Collection Jhonas Enroth 13/50

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (14)
    Country

In a deal with another Enroth collector (Kyle - sabresman31) I received 8 new Enroth cards for the PC today :) I also picked up a Graded Future Watch auto as well! Enjoy!09-10 SPA FWA /999 (Graded 9.5 Gem Mint - POP 2)...Care to choose a favourite ? :)

I'm partial to 09-10 stuff so I like the Rookie Materials a lot since I know how tough those are, and especially with a sick swatch. Also know only too well how condition-sensitive those 09-10 FWAs are so kudos for landing one of the very best examples available!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those team issued cards are cool. Nice that you made a contact with someone who works for the team.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thank you!

Updated from my first card from the 17-18 SeReal KHL Exclusive Collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sick card

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

I hope people enjoy these "non Upper Deck" update posts as newer cards get added to my collection. I love adding different cards from various hockey card manufacturers. I think it spices up my collection more. Plus the designs are new and look fresh.

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast