Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

yeah, I'm currently in lack of time also due to some healthy stuff but I'm still hunting and my next update (whenever it will be) will have some realy nice stuff I promise :D

I hope things are going well. And great to hear it! Looking forward to your next update.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Added this cool 90's themed 18-19 Dinamo Minsk Team Issued New Year's Exclusive card. Just like last year's, these New Year's Exclusive cards were only given out to some ticket holders and not available to the public.

This addition also gets me to 85% completion for my Enroth PC. This number will lower a little bit once 18-19 SeReal 11th Season Premium releases, but I'm excited to have hit this milestone for now at least.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 02-08-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated today with this 2009-10 Upper Deck Young Guns RC - BGS Graded 9 Mint - Pop 3

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Great update today with this 2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Game-Used Jersey Silver - The Summit Edmonton 1/1 Show Stamped card.

I really like picking up Show Stamped cards, as they don't pop up too often (if at all). This is only the 2nd Summit card I've seen of Enroth's, and the 1st in my collection. Such a great addition! I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever land one.The stamp is located in the upper right corner. I almost missed it the first time I viewed this card!

Hoping to pickup more of these Show Stamped cards if I can. My current total is 4.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Cool stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Nice pickup on the show stamped 1/1. I hunt for them too, they're nice cherries on top for the collection. That is one of the more recent show stamped cards I've seen (personally focus on 01/02 + 02/03). Now a days, most show or even exclusive cards don't really come with that silver stamp. I mean they have other ways of denoting so, but it seems like the stamp is a thing of the past.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Like the recent KHL one that showed up. The Slabbed YG is nice too..... pop 3 seems low. Are there any 10s out there ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thank you!

Nice pickup on the show stamped 1/1. I hunt for them too, they're nice cherries on top for the collection. That is one of the more recent show stamped cards I've seen (personally focus on 01/02 + 02/03). Now a days, most show or even exclusive cards don't really come with that silver stamp. I mean they have other ways of denoting so, but it seems like the stamp is a thing of the past.

Thanks! I love adding Show Stamped cards if/when I can. They are really nice pieces to fill out a collection in my opinion. I know some collectors who don't like them, but I feel they really add something to a collection like you were saying. Gotta love those stamps!

Like the recent KHL one that showed up. The Slabbed YG is nice too..... pop 3 seems low. Are there any 10s out there ?

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

And POP 3 is low, but not many Enroth cards have been graded. I just looked into that the BGS POP report and out of 44 total graded cards, no BGS cards of Enroth's have ever been graded a Pristine 10.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated today with the 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Yellow & Violet base parallels:

These parallels have been so tough to acquire this year. The regular colours don't have a serial number, but I have heard the print runs on these base parallels aren't that many. I'm still looking for the Red, Orange, Green and Blue parallels + the Silver foil /10 and Gold foil /5 parallels that should be releasing soon in the Premium version of the same product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Nice adds :)

One day I want to see a picture of the complete rainbow

I believe in your "hunting"-skils :D
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast