Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

wish I had some BKB laying around... I'll watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I've watched these a few times on here and would like to get in on this one. What is the timeline for beginning, drafting, and shipping cards to you?

-Ben

After all members have filled the card draft, members will send their list and cards in, draft order will be set via random.org, than we will start drafting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So are we not voting for which cards are best to do the draft order now?

Not sure I've seen it done that way, however no voting will be done. We will list all the cards and all cards will be picked by members in the card draft

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've watched these a few times on here and would like to get in on this one. What is the timeline for beginning, drafting, and shipping cards to you?

-Ben

Ben,
    You've been added to the draft.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

We used to vote to determine draft order instead of a randomizer. I am cool with the randomizer because it will make the process quicker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yeah the 3 times I did it, it was a vote. That's the only way I would want to do it I think.
    We used to vote to determine draft order instead of a randomizer. I am cool with the randomizer because it will make the process quicker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im in either way, but I think with votes its more fair especially if a member sends in better cards for the draft. Plus PatsFanVT has been in all the other drafts and I would hate for another member to not participate/us not have enough minimum members for that reason.

Country
    See dlutton94's Items on eBay

I'd like to be in! Either way we do the draft I'm in! Just sent my list, thanks.
    Last edited by dlutton; 01-05-2016 at 03:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im in either way, but I think with votes its more fair especially if a member sends in better cards for the draft. Plus PatsFanVT has been in all the other drafts and I would hate for another member to not participate/us not have enough minimum members for that reason.

We will stick to doing in with random.org as that's how it was written up and a mass PM was sent out, next time we do one, we can discuss it before it's written up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I would like to join, I don't have a way to check BV but can I shoot you a list of some stuff for you to check out when I get home tonight? Thanks. Pm me
    looking for Robert Parish and John Norlander! For trade Hidden Content PASSWORD: myfriendonly

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast