Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2015 topps chrome mini football hobby box For review

First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with this box.

Topps Chrome mini takes the playbook right from it's bigger brother except it's in a mini version. I've truly never seen a mini set that gets more love than the regular version. So without further ado be prepared to see the same write up for Topps Chrome Mini's as Topps Chrome.

Topps Mini Chrome will deliver refractors and one auto rookie per box. The 4 cards per pack are broke down into two base, refractor, and rookie. The base set is 200 cards broken down evenly between veterans in the first 100 cards and the rookies making up the second 100.

With such a large autograph checklist it will be hard to hit one of the top rookies from this years crop. With 24 base rc's and refractor rc's any collector will be sure to hit one of the top rc's from opening a box. So, it will be hard to recoup your dollar from a box if you do not land a topp chrome rc auto. If you do hit one you will be truly lucky. Better yet, if you land a rare parallel the payday will be even better.

Also, there are quite a few inserts ranging from Topps 60th anniversary, 1976 Topps Football, 1989 Topps Football use rookies, Super Bowl 50 Die-Cut, and variations as well. Some of these inserts have a autograph version while other have refractor parallels as limited as superfactors to be had.

I do not think anyone can deny the fun that can be had from opening a box knowing what might lie ahead. Reminisce with your box as well as there will be no more Topps Mini Chrome football in the foreseeable future.

Topps
    Product Configuration:
    24 packs
    4 cards per pack

Current Retail Price (online) $70 - $59 a box

What we pulled:
    Rookie Autograph

Inserts

Refractors:

FINAL THOUGHTS

Base - 4/5
    Design - 4/5
    Fun - 5/5
    Value - 3/5
    Rebuy -3/5
    Overall 19/25 (76%)

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity
    to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.topps.com.

Stated Odds:

NPN (No Purchase Necessary)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Nice break.

Are non #'d parallels, inserts and base cards still available for request with VIP's getting first choice for 48 hours after being posted ? If so, I'd like to request the Jamies Winston please. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Nice break with the Yeldon autograph and Favre numbered insert, it seems like the mini boxes yield a better payoff than the regular sized boxes.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice break with the Yeldon autograph and Favre numbered insert, it seems like the mini boxes yield a better payoff than the regular sized boxes.

There value but from what I seen on sales the mini sell nowhere near the values of the regular version of topp chrome rc.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Pretty good box.