Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Whats in the box....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Soundman62003's Items on eBay

Whats in the box....

Since that 83 topps football, been sorting baseball..it appears we have 1968 thru 1994. It appears I was a bad trader as the majority of the stars are missing.... had to be a reason...damn back hurts sitting here sorting but what a rush !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ***NONE***'s Items on eBay

trying to make heads and tails out of this ...but hope the back is better

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Penguins
    See katiek232's Items on eBay

Yeh confused...
    1963 Topps Baseball 303/576 Complete
    1967 Topps Baseball 532/609 Complete
    1970 Topps Baseball 481/720 Complete
    1971 Topps Baseball 582/752 Complete
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry fellas, I have been sharing a quick look, while sorting my old card collection from when I was young lad !

Since that 83 topps football, been sorting baseball..it appears we have 1968 thru 1994. It appears I was a bad trader as the majority of the stars are missing.... had to be a reason...damn back hurts sitting here sorting but what a rush !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Completed the box ( going thru the contents). Maybe I was not such a bad trader. FOOTBALL from 1961 to 2001. I also pulled out my oldest card. 1957 Topps Baseball Don Mueller. nice.... I have Baseball from 1957 to 2003 and Hockey from 72-73 to 2000-2001. Golf, Soccer,NASCAR. I DONT REMEMBER HALF THIS STUFF. Well.. talk later. Back to inventory and sorting. good times !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am looking for a 1976-77 OPC #176 Gary Simmons w/"Team moved to Cleveland" notation.

There are three versions of this card. One is just the regular card. There is also a version with the "Team moved to Colorado" notation in the upper right corner. I am looking for the Cleveland variant. It is a Cleveland Barons card, and of course, the team moved from Oakland to Cleveland (not Colorado), hence the two corrections. I have never actually seen this card -- I have only read that it exists.

I own a complete set of Topps and OPC cards of every California/Oakland Seals card ever produced by those companies (at least pre-millennium). I have also tried to put together all the cards of guys in Seals uniforms in years after they moved, and there were a bunch of Barons pictured in their Seals uniforms in OPC in 76-77. That is the last 60s-70s Seals card that I know I am missing.