Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Had a guy in the city getting rid of his collection and he offered me up a nice deal on these cards along with a crap load of base that I will use for TTM and stuff. I'm extremely pumped about the Barry. considering the card wasn't even in a penny sleeve, it's still in decent condition.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Micah Gibbs

Dan Mullen

Brett Bonvillain, Kevin Gausman, Kevin Berry

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Picked up this in a trade. Fits both the NCAA and Kenny Hilliard PCs.

Also just uploaded this to the bucket. Russel Shepherd game used glove from LSU.

Still have lots of 8x10s and 11x14s to upload. I'm uploading the pics on the page as I add them to the bucket, so bear with me haha. Hope you guys have enjoyed everything so far. Sorry for the overload!
    Last edited by gojacks; 03-09-2016 at 11:18 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Three new pickups today:

/499

/100

And some old stuff I put in the bucket last night:

Unknown??

Reggie Williams

Cody Pickett - Washington All Time leading passer
    Last edited by gojacks; 03-09-2016 at 11:16 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

New stuff:

/50

/999

/999

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Picked up these today:

35/50

94/400

I honestly have no clue why, but I really like this one.

Also added these to the bucket:

Vandy head baseball coach Tim Corbin

Mikie Mahtook w/ about 25 other college players of his time

South Carolina 2013 Team

LSU head coach Paul Maineri

Paul Maineri ticket stub

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Some stuff from yesterday's mail day:

43/200 Not gonna lie, I only picked this one up because it was numbered. I looked him up though and realized he was a solid college receiver.

My first certified autograph of Johnny Football's college target. Dude was a reception machine in college.

The see through design of this card is sick. Definitely gonna try to pick up more. Lippett was one of the most electrifying Spartan receivers in the past decade. Too bad his signature sucks.

Another set that I'm falling in love with. Plus I think Rowe has the potential to be an all pro one day if he can stay healthy.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Short update

Really efficient college player. Wasn't too successful in the league. Lots of fun to watch in college tho.

Really good college QB that went on to be a not too bad NFL player.

Picked up a duplicate of the Hilliard Foil contenders ticket auto. Can never have too many!

A sweet letter auto patch from a great college player. A sack machine at GT. Remember watching him abuse Georgia. Always excited to pick up the letter patches. Especially signed and in college uni.

Another one for the Hilliard PC. Non foil version.

Was a real playmaker at Mizzou. A solid number 3-4 receiver in the NFL.

A college star that went on to have a great NBA career. Happy about this one! P. S. Check out those socks!

096/200
    Mid numbered auto of a good college player. Has a really cool sig

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234