Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Introduction to Kronocard

Kronocard is a windows software. It’s main goal is to make you save a lot of time toward selling sport cards. It is free with some options available for a reasonable fee. Collectors can use it too as there is no obligation to create a store or to put cards online for sale.

How Kronocard let you save time ?
    • Intelligent scanner software that do the cropping automatically and associate the front and back images of each card. Learn more here: http://support.kronozio.com/tutorial...atbed-scanner/
    • Document your cards in batch in a spreadsheet on steroids. It is similar to Excel but specialized for sport cards: copy, paste, right click for contextual menus, autocomplete, etc… The feature list is huge. Or, for a small fee let us do the documentation for you.
    • Once a card is documented and a price is set creating a listing on kronozio.com is a one click process. If you select many cards it is still a one click process. For eBay listing it is a two click process.
    • Kronocard remembers the location of your cards in your boxes or albums. Its Shipper screen when used with the shipping plate creates an optimized picking route to ship multiple invoices at the same time. Kronocard prints the invoices, packing slips and help you with the shipping labels.

Other features for sellers and collectors:

• Powerfull free text search feature with editable results
    • Browse and view your cards per scan date/group or location
    • Your database is local: Kronocard works even if there is no internet connection

What Kronocard is not
    Kronocard is not an inventory system: Everything starts with a card front and back picture, you cannot enter a quantity for a card. Other software ask you for the card year, set, player name, etc and optionally let you add a picture or two. This approach is so slow. With Kronocard you scan your cards in batches and document them in batches.
    With Kronocard if you scan one hundred 1977 Topps Baseball card you just have to specify it once, not one hundred times. Also since the software remembers the location of your cards you do not need to sort them. However to gain time we suggest you group cards either by set or by player.

What is needed to use Kronocard
    • a lot of cards
    • a kronozio.com account
    • Windows 7 or more
    • a scanner with a twain 32 driver

SCF Rewards
    Country

No scanner ?
    Already have thousand of pictures ?

Solution: Import photos in Kronocard

All the details here: http://blog.kronozio.com/kronocard-photo-import/
    Last edited by KZ-Vince; 08-17-2016 at 11:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Any chance there will be a Mac version of Kronocard? I don't do Windows.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Deckard7

At the moment the chances are small: Kronocard required more than one year of development. We learned a lot of things and using that experience, developing a Mac version should be quicker. However we are now putting our efforts toward a new web site.

What we suggest to Apple users is to install a Windows Virtual Machine on their Mac to run Kronocard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Hi Deckard7

What we suggest to Apple users is to install a Windows Virtual Machine on their Mac to run Kronocard.

Yep, that's what I was thinking I would do. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the new website!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

I have a couple of questions

First off, is this compatible with trade sites like this one? Example, can I use my list for people to view and remove cards that I trade here or on other trade sites? If so is there a cost associated?

2 Can store be linked to trade sites so I can have trading partners just access my store inventory only?

3 If I have a pretty extensive excel database of cards is it importable into your software? I also don't have most of it by year but by teams and some bigger names by player, will that work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump for answers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am guessing that this is no longer monitored?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings San Diego Chargers Anaheim Angels
    See TwoBrosCards's Items on eBay Kronozio

First off, is this compatible with trade sites like this one? Example, can I use my list for people to view and remove cards that I trade here or on other trade sites? If so is there a cost associated?

2 Can store be linked to trade sites so I can have trading partners just access my store inventory only?

3 If I have a pretty extensive excel database of cards is it importable into your software? I also don't have most of it by year but by teams and some bigger names by player, will that work?

First off, I am not affiliated with Kronozio in any way, so my reply is simply to try and answer a few of your questions as a fellow trader and user of Kronozio.

First thing to understand is that this is not an inventory management software. The software was designed initially I believe to give an easy to use setup and website (Kronozio.com) for people to sell their cards online. The eBay connector came into play at some point and I believe this is what most people use the software for now. To use the eBay connector, you can choose the 50 free listings a month, or one of the pay plans for more listings per month (monthly fee applies). The software itself is very easy to use. One thing to understand is that you are required to scan both the front and the back of the card, but the design of the software makes it very easy to scan in large batches at a time.

With that being said, you very well could use this on trades sites (see My Inventory link for an example). So the way this looks from your perspective is when you load cards into the desktop Kronocard software, you have options for each card. You can set the card as "For Sale", "Not For Sale" or List on eBay. So for all of your PC cards, you could just set them as "Not For Sale". Anything you set as "For Sale" will upload into your Store on the Kronozio website so when you link someone to your Store on the Kronozio website, they will see all of your cards that are marked "For Sale" or listed on eBay through the Kronocard software.

As for your Excel question, I do not believe there is an option to upload cards via Excel database. I could be wrong as it has been a little while since I have used the software (I have a PC and a MAC and mainly use my MAC, so if they were to release a MAC version of the software I would most likely use it more).

Hopefully that helps. It is a nice piece of software, very easy to use. It doesn't seem like there are a lot of sales through the Kronozio website as I believe most users just use the eBay connector and their cards sell on eBay. If they released a MAC version and were able to drive more sales through the website, that would be cool.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Sorry unfortunately we forgot about the forum for a couple of weeks. :)

Wow Thanks TwoBrosCards you're totally right about your explanation! In fact we are a really really small team that work on this so we are limited for the moment to what feature we can add. It's not the first time someone's asking for a Excel import... TwoBroCards is right at first it was designed more like a selling tool but as time pass we realize that people could used it for many other activities like trading, assurance value, collection show case, etc but as said for the moment we are too small to do all this. But little steps are done every weeks so eventually all those nice possibilities and a Mac version could be possible at one point.

Thanks!