Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I started this thread and then wasn't logging in. So I have been trying everything i can find out there, and as Windows 95 as the Card Collector was, for sure it is/was much better than these others. I have no choice but to continue to use as I realize that there is zero chance of exporting either in comma delimited of natively CCC files into another database.

So I continue to build sets manually (very few I only buy boxes and never open them) and back up everything always...

I have solved the problem of exporting from CC to csv and uploading into my site

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sports Card Inventory Software

I've got a fairly large collection of multi-sport cards. Do you have a lead on software that I can use to catalog the individual cards, boxed set, team sets, etc.?

JIm

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jcv007 I know of one that is specifically designed for set builders as well as capabilities to catalog and bin collections. Its little known, but does have a couple dozen routine users. It can be found at baseballcardinventory.com. Dont let the name fool you as it handles all sports. Its cloud based so no need to download anything and can access your data from all devices. Its awesome, I use it all the time. Got some real neat tools to sort etc. plus its FREE.

Yes, I know it well, I built it up from scratch. Get your self a free USERID and PASSWORD and then message me through he system. No cost, cannot emphasize it enough.

I've got a fairly large collection of multi-sport cards. Do you have a lead on software that I can use to catalog the individual cards, boxed set, team sets, etc.?

JIm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try sportscarddb.com, it covers all 4 sports, ive got both an iphone and android all coming soon and Ive recently acquired a very large database of cards to supplement user additions. feel free to message me on facebook, my username is antmj2317

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Jets Penn State Nittany Lions

Try sportscarddb.com, it covers all 4 sports, ive got both an iphone and android all coming soon and Ive recently acquired a very large database of cards to supplement user additions. feel free to message me on facebook, my username is antmj2317

beat me to it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you download say a checklist (e.g. 2020 Topps Series 1 Base or maybe litke the Home Run Challenegs) and then track building a set as you collect or trade or is this more aimed at the online seller? Just checking.... when I build mine, I specifically aimed at the master set collector... If so I check it out.

for example, a collector builds their own dashboard. Sample Pic #1, then clicks on the dashboard, you can see what I have let to finish the Turkey Chromes for Series 1 of 2020.

I have 10s of thousand checklists to choose from dating back to the 1940s for base, inserts, parallels and relics. I had to load the Wacky Packages series for one collector last week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you download say a checklist (e.g. 2020 Topps Series 1 Base or maybe litke the Home Run Challenegs) and then track building a set as you collect or trade or is this more aimed at the online seller? Just checking.... when I build mine, I specifically aimed at the master set collector... If so I check it out.

for example, a collector builds their own dashboard. Sample Pic #1, then clicks on the dashboard, you can see what I have let to finish the Turkey Chromes for Series 1 of 2020.

I have 10s of thousand checklists to choose from dating back to the 1940s for base, inserts, parallels and relics. I had to load the Wacky Packages series for one collector last week.

While the ability to download the checklist isnt available per say, you can compare or analyze your collection against any set thats in the system. if we dont have it then of course we would need to add it. its designed for both the collector and the flipper

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been trying another website, the biggest thing for me is that he was able to my Card Collector collection into his site. I like a lot of what he has but he doesn't have checklists, which you do. For me 300,000 cards already entereed is my Card Collector, if we could combine your product and sportscardsdb.com i would finally have my Card Collector replacement

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought we were able to import your entire collection. You should be able to use our set analyzer which would resolve the issue you have. No checklist is needed in this case, which gets around the issue of lawsuits that have happened to other sites. Let me know if I can help with what you're trying to accomplish.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was able to import all Baseball cards, what is still a PITA is entering new cards with no checklist, but I understand the purpose of the SportsCardsDB product vs. Card Collector

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast