Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ballcardfreak1976's Items on eBay

SP Authentic 3 color patch/Auto Rc

Hey all,

I have up for trade an 05 SP Authentic Eric Shelton 3 color patch (white,black, light blue) Auto'd Rc #'d 436/899. Scan is attached. Make some offers.

Thanks

Daren

SCF Rewards
    See ia_hawk_fan's Items on eBay

culd use it thanks, matt PM ME LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

matt,

Any chance you have a site or updated tradelist that I could look at buddy? LMK.

Thanks,

Daren

SCF Rewards

Daren -

The only tradelist that i have is on the left hand side of the page. its updated as of last week.

Thanks, Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See new8406's Items on eBay

Hey Daren, what's up. I can use this for a buddy of mine who's been wanting one for a while now. Check my site and see if you like anything. Have any idea of the BV? I'm too lazy to look it up myself. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt,

Is that Larry Johnson card listed an auto?

Eric,

I like that 06 PTT Eli Auto. It books at $80 and the Shelton books at $60. Is there a possibility of the Shelton and some paypal? Same ol is up here man. Working 2 jobs and paying bills. What's been up with you lately? Where has Jimbo been? I've not seen him in a while.

Guys,

There was someone on this thread before and he actually has first crack at it, but I will try my best to keep the thread updated as possible.

Thanks,

Daren

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See new8406's Items on eBay

Don't think I could give up the Eli for it. I don't think I could get really good trade back out of it from the guy I know. He's a Steelers/Panthers fan, so any good Steelers he gets, he keeps.

SCF Rewards

no its a Rookie Pylon idk the BV.... Anything else? i dont think shelton will amount to much. LMK PM ME

Thanks, Matt

i likie...bv?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric,

Like I said in the reply.. I can also get you some paypal in the deal to possibly buy you a steelers card. After the Eli, I also liked the Larry Johnson, which is also a $60 auto. Even though it is Eric Shelton it is also an SP Authentic 3 color patch auto and I really do not want to just "give it away!" Get with your buddy and get back with me.

Matt,

Like I told Eric: Even though it is Eric Shelton it is also an SP Authentic 3 color patch auto and I really do not want to just "give it away! Is there a scan of the Johnson?

Hollywood,

$60 BV.

Thanks,

Daren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast