Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great update today with this 2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Game-Used Jersey Silver - The Summit Edmonton 1/1 Show Stamped card.

I really like picking up Show Stamped cards, as they don't pop up too often (if at all). This is only the 2nd Summit card I've seen of Enroth's, and the 1st in my collection. Such a great addition! I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever land one.

The stamp is located in the upper right corner. I almost missed it the first time I viewed this card! Hoping to pickup more of these Show Stamped cards if I can. My current total is 4.

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated today with the 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Yellow & Violet base parallels:

These parallels have been so tough to acquire this year. The regular colours don't have a serial number, but I have heard the print runs on these base parallels aren't that many. I'm still looking for the Red, Orange, Green and Blue parallels + the Silver foil /10 and Gold foil /5 parallels that should be releasing soon in the Premium version of the same product.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated today with the 12-13 Trios - Prime /25. Took me a couple of chances over the years, but I finally won one of these! Feels good to finally add this piece to complete the 3-card rainbow. A Sekera super collector (I believe) who was based out of Slovakia had the whole rainbow, which is how I was able to snag the Prime /25.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated this afternoon with the 2018-19 Dinamo Minsk Team Issue. These cards were inserted within Dinamo-sponsored food products in Minsk, Belarus.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Late update tonight! Added this sweet 10-11 BTP Ready, Willing and Able Silver Ryan Miller / Jhonas Enroth ITG Final Vault (Purple Stamp), along with the 12-13 Panini Prime Namesakes /75 letter T! This card has alluded me for many years, and I've finally tracked it down to complete the nameplate! :)

Finally...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

You finally hit it, congrats!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

You finally hit it, congrats!!

Felt good man :) Glad to have finally added that card !

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated with two cards from 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium:

- Light Blue Foil (Cyan) 10/10
    - Jersey 5/10

The base parallel is one of 18 total parallels (Yes, you read that correctly) in the 11th Season set. While frustratingly rare, they have been fun to pickup so far.& The cool thing about the jersey card is that the swatch is from the actual 2018 Winter Ice Break jersey pictured in the photo. How cool is that?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Coming in hot! Here's a sweet 6-card update tonight! Enjoy!

- 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium Black & White
    - 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium Blue 4/10
    - 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium Bronze 5/10
    - 18-19 SeReal KHL 11th Season Premium Purple Foil 9/25
    - 17-18 Sereal KHL 10th Season Gold Foil 3/5 (Released in 18-19 11th Season Premium)
    - 17-18 SeReal KHL 10th Season LIVE Mask Autograph 2/8 (Restamped & Re-released a hard-signed version in 18-19 11th Season Premium)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Today I added the final piece to the puzzle to complete the 9-card rainbow from 17-18 KHL Season 10. This Season 10 Silver Foil /10 was released in 18-19 11th Season Premium.

Full Enroth 17-18 KHL 10th Season rainbow:

rainbow - season 10 .jpg

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast