Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

buying again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

6 week bump!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (182)
    Country
    See the_benz2007's Items on eBay

I recently picked up a couple of boxes of older commons Ice Age, Mirrodin, pretty much everything from 6th on up. Anything in particular you would be interested in. I know I have searched them for the higher priced commons, but there are still tons of nice cards there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

commons i dont really need, unless they are staples for some of the formats, and it sounds like you have pulled those out already
    Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

up to buy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a boatload of revised, Ice Age, Legends, The Dark, and Fallen Empires to sell. Ultra rares (dual lands etc) have all been sold in the past but I may still have something specific if you're looking for it. I did one major sell in here way back when and it's been the only time dealing so I still have plenty of stuff as someone who collected and played for 3-4 years or so.

Please let me know if there is anything specific and I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id mostly be looking for playable stuff, so stuff like demonic tutor, wheel of fortune, stuff like that from revised. If you have all of your rare stuff pulled out, Id love a look at the list if you have one

Thanjs
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Id mostly be looking for playable stuff, so stuff like demonic tutor, wheel of fortune, stuff like that from revised. If you have all of your rare stuff pulled out, Id love a look at the list if you have one

Thanjs
    Ed

OK I have plenty of stuff like that. I'll have to create a list though as I don't have one created. Let me do that over the weekend and I'll get back to you as soon as I have it done!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds great- or if you have a price in mind for the whole lot, we can work on that possibility as well

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds great- or if you have a price in mind for the whole lot, we can work on that possibility as well

Thanks!
    Ed

OK So I made a list last night. It looks as if I sold all my Demonic Tutors and WoF's in my last sale. I don't think I did it on this site so I'd have to search to see where it was possibly done. I apologize for misleading you. Looking to figure out how to post my list and I'll share info when I do.

thanks!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast