Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Reward Point Team Break 5 box case of 2012 Panini Prime Signatures Football Hobby

2012 Panini Prime Signatures Football Hobby

Product Configuration:

Look for (1) Autograph Card, (2) Common Cards, and (1) Parallel Card per box!

On-card autographs from the top rookies numbered to 199 or less!

All-new Rookie Prime Materials Signatures and Rookie Extreme Prime Materials Signatures Jumbos numbered to 99 or less.

The addition of Pen Pals, football's favorite multi-signed insert set.

Key Rookies: Roberty Griffin III, Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Ryan Tannehill.

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:

RPS ROOKIE SIGNATURES: On-card autograph parallel numbered to 1.

GREATEST COMBO SIGNATURES: Showcases some of the NFL's greatest players. Sequentially numbered to 10 or less.

PEN PALS: 18 card set features On Card autographs, in Dual, Triple, Quad, Hexas and Octos versions.

ROOKIE PRIME MATERIALS SIGNATURES: On-card autograph with a PRIME swatch of eventworn jersey, sequentially numbered to 99 or less. Look for printing plate version numbered to 1.

COMBO ROOKIE SIGNATURES: Dual rookie autograph card features 2 autographs, sequentially numbered to 25 or less. Also look for Triple Rookie Signatures, seq # to 25 or less.

ROOKIE EXTREME PRIME MATERIALS JUMBO: On-card autograph with a JUMBO PRIME swatch of event-worn jersey, sequentially numbered to 99 or less. Look for the Event-Worn NFL Shield version numbered to 1.
    Will be doing 8 slots hence pick 1 thru 8 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half of the break(6 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (6 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over. Should average about 16 or 17 cards per person. Each

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing
    2) Case will be ordered once all slots have filled. Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full.
    3)If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    4) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    5) This will be only done for members with a U.S. shipping address. If your from Canada or Europe and have a COMC address I will gladly ship the card or cards to them for you. Just cannot afford crazy postal cost to ship 20 plus cards out if the U.S. when it only reward points.
    6) Teams will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well. So once all the slots have been picked the list of team will be randomized once upon being entered alphabetically and then slotted to the username and team slot number. Example - Say Arizona is the first team on the team list to be randomize. Upon hitting the randomize button that team comes up in slot six Mrssteinmann would then get any cards from the Arizona cardinals. (Please read point 7 on multiple player and teams).
    7) For teams that have multiple players on them the card will be put in a random to determine which user will get the card. Example a penpal card is pulled with players from Denver, Seattle, and Cleveland on it they will all be put in a random list and randomized once. Whatever team comes up first that user will get the card.
    8) Reward points cost per break is 8000 rp's.
    9) Only one team per member for the first 48 hours. Pick the slot you would like and remember it will be randomized in a a video to match up with teams.
    10) if you like to buy a slot for someone else that can be done as well. Nothing like giving in the hobby.

Members in breaks!
    1)Scottkoz20 (scf store paid)
    2)bakemeister52 (paid)
    3) mySTLSportsCards.com(paid)
    4)patriots guy (paid)
    5)Enigma (paid)
    6)mrssteinmann (paid)
    7)Michigandan (paid)
    8)Pheebs888 (paid)
    9)Scottkoz20 (SCF store paid)
    10) duck6700j (pAID)
    11)bballkm32 (paid)
    12)buyingameused (paid)
    13)11chaos (paid)
    14)jaybird_1981
    15)zanderlex (paid)
    16) (Holding for guess the winner contest) Scott
    17)duck6700j (paid)
    18)hossa18sens (Paid)
    19)bballkm32 (paid)
    20)patriots guy (paid)
    21)enigma (paid)
    22)mess0312 (paid)
    23)lil5up3rman (paid)
    24)rgm81 (paid)
    25)jaybird_1981 (paid)
    26)duck6700j (Paid)
    27)mrssteinmann (paid)
    28 DBA donation( paid)
    29)lil5upr3man (paid)
    30) lil5upr3man (paid)
    31)patriots guy (paid)
    32)big Alan (paid)
    Last edited by doniceage; 06-10-2017 at 04:38 AM. Reason: helping update this Don :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Can I get #2 and when do I pay the 8000 RPs Don?
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

spot #7

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can I get #2 and when do I pay the 8000 RPs Don?

Let wait till this is close to filling. Just be sure to hang onto this as I will be ordering the case once it filled. That way I am not sitting on a card.

Thanks for getting into the first ever reward team break. Putting you down for slot 2.
    DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Putting you down for slot 7, Thanks Dan!!

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

I'll take spot #13.

Thank you,
    Bill

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

I'll take spot #13.

Thank you,
    Bill

Putting you down for spot 13 now.

DON

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I will take 24 if you're able to ship to my COMC.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will take 24 if you're able to ship to my COMC.

Richard,
    That why I put that in there for those North Of the Border. COMC address is fine. Putting you down for slot 24.
    @RGM81

DON

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

This is super cool of you Don, thanks so much.
    @BIGALAN this is the break I was telling you about you going to get down.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast