Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Grade is not guaranteed unless you send it with beckett to be slabbed the same day the rcr'd. I believe it states that on the back of the sticker as well. I have never had them come back any different than the rcr tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roger, i sent you a pm. Thanks

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Grade is not guaranteed unless you send it with beckett to be slabbed the same day the rcr'd. I believe it states that on the back of the sticker as well. I have never had them come back any different than the rcr tho

I always thought the grade was guaranteed, learn something new everyday....all the ones that have gone through the sub always came back the same grade.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Roger, i sent you a pm. Thanks

@acecardking34, I don't have a PM from you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Okay I'll edit this later with more

To be slabbed
    Derek Carr 2014 Topps Chrome Blue Wave refractor Raw Card Review 9.5
    Last edited by imi26dude; 06-05-2017 at 12:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2015 topps chrome todd gurley sepia refractor #110 45/99 rcr 10 $40

Total $40
    No insurance
    No signature

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always thought the grade was guaranteed, learn something new everyday....all the ones that have gone through the sub always came back the same grade.

Its only 100% guaranteed if you send it with beckett the same day of the raw card review. I have never had them come back any different. That being said im not sure about the one i am sending in on this sub

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Man ROG, I didn't see that this was at full BGS price of $20 per card. I just assumed it was at similar discounts as before. I'm going to have to pass at $20/card right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I have the same issue. The price per card $20 and $22 for auto the value isn't there. I'd much rather wait and do a larger sub later on knowing I won't need them back before spring training next year anyhow. Maybe beckett will have the next 20 day sub done by then. lol

I think this one has little interest because of the fact there was just one and people still have money tied up in the previous 20 day sub from April that isn't back yet. No blame on Rogers part it's completely on Beckett but it doesn't chnage the outcome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd submit a handful, but certainly not at full price. even at $15/card sounds a bit much? i'll keep an eye open on this thread in case this submission gets closer to 100 or 200 cards.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast