Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cascarbo's Items on eBay

Moving need to get rid of some cards

I have a bunch of cards left over of stuff that I have opened over the last couple of years, and I am moving and do not want to move them. I will sell them or trade them, cost of card will be a nickle a piece. I will only fill team orders, do not want to look for a specific player. Some of the stars are stiill in this stuff, as well as inserts, and there are a lot of high end cards in this stuff. Please email me with your team wants, and let me know if you want duplicates. Thanks in advance Alex.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come on, I am sure somebody wants some cards. Just let me know what you want. I am going to seperate them by teams, so if you want a team let me know. I will drop the price to 3 cents per card, and will trade them or sell them. Just either send me an email or post what you want here. Thanks Alex.

See roytrio's Items on eBay

how many packers u got?

SCF Rewards
    Country

right now I have about 50 packers, but I have a computer paper box still left to go thru.

SCF Rewards
    See gator_bravo's Items on eBay

Attention K-Mart shoppers:

I thought I'd take the opportunity to say the following: 5 cents per (YOUR CHOICE OF CARD)....? How big of you AL... At the start of the football card season, you were asking everyone to sort, sort, sort for theones YOU wanted.... Seems like after all my sorting, you would reply " I can get it cheaper on Ebay".... Well Good Ole AL.... I can get MORE on Ebay.....!:) :D.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gatorbravo, you can not read well can you, cards are 3 cents and I am selling them in team lots. So if you do not want any, there is no reason for you to reply. To everyone else out there, I will be editing this post when I get all cards sorted into teams, and I will let you know how many cards I have for each team. Thanks Alex.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

Yankees, Raiders and 49ers
    LMK how many of each team and I will LYK what I am interested in.

PM me with what ya got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ricefan- I will let you know when I get them all sorted out.

Does anybody else need any, these will include some rookies and inserts as well as the stars. Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

Well if you happen to decide you can take the time to look for individual players I'm looking for James Brooks (Bengals), Richard Dent (Bears), and Todd Christensen (Raiders). Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast