Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some semi-recent Braves GREATS:

First, my favorite athlete, Chipper Jones. A few bobbles (including one depicting him rescuing Freddie Freeman during one of Atlanta's ice storms), a commemorative cup, and a small McFarlane figure. When I lived in Phoenix, one of my teammates (triathlon) was McFarlane's warehouse manager and she scored me this mini figure.

20180827_144053.jpg

Next, Bobbi Cox! A few bobbles and a commemorative cup acknowledging his induction into the Hall of Fame. The autographed ball was signed in person at the Brave's annual Alumni Weekend in 2014 and includes additional autographs by Damien Moss, Jesse Garcia, Paul Byrd, Charlie O'Brien, Alejandro Pena, Brad Clontz, Leo Mazzone, and Paul Assenmacher.

20180827_144506.jpg

Tom Glavine! Bobblehead and soda cup commemorating his induction into the HOF. The autographed ball was signed in person during the 2015 Alumni weekend and also includes autographs by Andruw Jones, Brian Jordan, Greg McMichael, Jim Nash, Darrell May, Todd Pratt, Pedro Borbon, Randy Johnson (not THAT one), Pete Smith, Charlier Liebrandt, Jay Howell, Marvin Freeman, Terry Harper, Marty Clary, and Brian Kowitz.

20180827_144924.jpg

The next two pics are for John Smoltz and Gred Maddux, both bobbleheads and soda cups commemorating their inductions into the HOF:

20180827_145027.jpg

20180827_145205.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some miscellaneous Braves stuff:

First some stuff for novelty/special nights:

A. J. Pierzinsky for Zombie Night 2016 and a wooden mini bat for Zombie Night 2015; John Scheurholtz and Jason Grilli for Star Wars nights 2016 and 2015, respectively. Speaking of Pierzinsky, the autographed ball was signed by him in person for Braves Caravan Event for Season Ticket Holders. Other autographs on the ball include Mike Minor, Joey Terdoslavich, Jason Hursh, Fredi Gonzalez (manager at the time), and Don Sutton (radio broadcaster).

20180827_151353.jpg

More Freddie Freeman: souvenir cup and bobbleheads, one having him hug Johnny Gomes. The ball is a batting practice home run ball he hit back in 2014.

20180827_151637.jpg

A couple more infielders, Andrelton Simmons (commemorating his getting one of this Gold Gloves) and Dan Uggla.

20180827_151917.jpg

A couple catchers, EvanGattis and Javy Lopez.

20180827_152022.jpg

Dale Murphy: bobblehead and autrgraphed ball from the Alumni Weekend 2016. Other autographs on the ball include Mike Bell, Sid Bream, Greg Olson, and Pete Smith.

20180827_152144.jpg

More outfielders: Nick Markakis, B.J Upton, and Andruw Jones (depicting a famous 'spiderman catch' but I can't help but feel it looks like he is using a urinal...)

20180827_152436.jpg

A couple older bobbles; I got these from a coworker in Atlanta whose son worked at Turner Field one day and got these: Eddie Matthews and Warren Spahn.

20180827_152558.jpg

A few remaining miscellanous Braves bobbles: David Justice, Skip Caray and Pete Van Wieren (when you push a button it plays one of their famous calls), and Julio Tehran.

20180827_152828.jpg

Remember, these are ALL stadium giveaways!

Lastly (for this post), a few Season Ticket Holder only items.

20180827_153648.jpg
    Last edited by bmathison1972; 08-27-2018 at 06:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple Pennsylvania teams :)

First, the Philadelphia Phillies. The scorecard is my own; this was one of the first trips and hadn't started adopting the stadium's own scorecards. The Curt Schilling lithograph was the official giveaway. Also soda cup and ice cream helmet. Need to return for an official scorecard, beer cup, and Phanatic ice cream cup!

20180827_153447.jpg

The Pittsburgh Pirates. Scorecard, ice cream helmet, and beer cup (I think the only stadium I don't have a soda cup for). The Clint Hurdle gnome was the official giveaway that night.

20180827_153213.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, the last for today (most of the remainder after these will be miscellaneous stuff from Braves/Turner Field including lots of soda cups, beer cups, etc.

Some remaining teams. NOTE: Most of these are 2013-2015 when I was less strategic about getting everything at a stadium. As such, there may be an item or two (beer cup, ice cream helmet) missing.

Boston Red Sox. Scorecard, soda cup, and mascot ice cream cup. The 'Free Brady' lithograph was free if you bought your scorecard from the kids outside the stadium.

20180827_162441.jpg

Chicago Cubs. Scorecard, soda cup, and magnet. The official giveaway (not shown) for one game was a life-sized replica of the Billy Williams flag that flies in the outfield.

20180827_162559.jpg

Colorado Rockies. We were there for two days. Friday I got a generic soda cup but Saturday was their Military Appreciation Day so there was a soda cup just for that! Not shown was a giveaway that day, a blanket with camouflage in the Rockies colors.

20180827_162738.jpg

Minnesota Twins. I teach in Minneapolis every May so these were acquired over a few visits. Scorecard and soda cup, but then there is a hot chocolate cup and a french fries helmet rather than an ice cream helmet (it was too cold that day for soda, beer, or ice cream LOL). Maybe next year I'll get the ice cream helmet and beer cup...

20180827_163020.jpg

Lastly, for now, the Miami Marlins. Scorecard, soda cup, ice cream helmet.

20180827_162850.jpg

That's it for now...more remaining Braves stuff, a couple basketball things, and whatever stadiums come up between now and then...Thanks, enjoy! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back from my baseball trip to St. Louis! Got the usual stuff: scorecard (Busch Stadium is very scorekeeper friendly!), ice cream helmet, beer and soda cups. The official giveaway on Saturday was a replica ring commemorating the Cardinals willing the 2013 NL Championships. It was a 'secret' ring in which it represented one of five players; I got Wacha and my friend got Molina. Sunday's giveaway was a bobble commemorating the 30-year anniversary of Mark McGuire breaking the single-season HR record.

20180917_115602.jpg

Oh, and the friend I met there brought me this from San Francisco: Battle of the Bay snowglobe!

20180917_115847.jpg

Lastly, a co-worker who went to the last Ogden Raptors game got me a stadium ball they were handing out...

20180917_120057.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Good stuff! I really enjoy this thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Crosscheck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys

I have been absent for a while. Not much for me this time of year unless I find a hockey or basketball arena to go to. The Jazz announced their bobbhead schedule so I should consider those (although I am not much of a basketball fan).

If all goes well, next year I should get the Oakland A's (with a bobblehead!), Orem Owlz, College of Charleston, and maybe Seattle Mariners and Tacoma Rainiers.

So here are my figures on shelves. These images do not include ice cream helmets, scorecards, nor plastic soda and beer cups. Enjoy!

20180922_080724.jpg

20180922_080732.jpg

20180922_080741.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys! Baseball season is back so should I be more frequently again LOL. Hope you all had a good winter!

This past weekend, I had a work + personal trip so got a couple stadiums in, one new.

First up, I was in Sacramento giving a talk so I went to a Sacramento State Hornets game. It's a very simple stadium, so no swag at all (actually I had to supply my own scorecard!). Luckily they stamped my scorecard with their logo LOL

SacStateHornets.jpg

After that I went to San Francisco to visit a friend because there was a bobblehead he wanted, but his wife didn't want to go LOL. Hey, I don't need an arm-twisting! It was a Year of the Pig (2019) bobble for their Chinese Heritage Night. If you follow my post, you'll know I was in SF back in 2017. Because it was a new year since I last visited the Giants (2017), I got a new souvenir cup (and this one has the new name of their stadium, Oracle Field). Unfortunately they still do NOT have ice cream helmets...grrrr... LOL

SFGiants2.jpg

Not sure what's next. I need to hit up the University of Utah since it's local. I will be in NYC in May and might go to a Yankees game (even though it's not a new stadium). My official baseball trip this year will be the Wisconsin Timberrattlers and Milwaukee Brewers (Christian Yelich bobble) in early June. And then in late June, I'll be back in SF for work and will hit up Oakland (Matt Olson bobble).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to my first University of Utah game (they were hosting my hometown team - but not Alma Mater - Arizona State). They play in the same stadium as the Salt Lake Bees, so while it was a new team, it was not a new stadium. Also, because it's not a UofU specific stadium, there is no university-specific swag (nor original scorecards). They do, however, give away a baseball card for a team member on every Sat or Sun game. Today, I got #22 Joshua Tedeschi, who interestingly was today's starter for Utah.

UnivUTAH.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast