Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt ---------- Does anyone, have any of what I mentioned on post #1, to trade for RP's ? ------- If so, let's work out a trade. -------------- THANKS for checking this thread. ----------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just "increased" the amount of RP's I'll pay for gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals. ---------------- So, check post #1 -------------- Then, let's work out a trade. --------- Thanks for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't anyone have any gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals that they'd like to trade for RP's ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've just increased the "RP's" for "Birds" and "Nat's", gu and auto's, on POST #1. So, anyone want to get rid of some "O's" and/or "Nat's" gu and/or auto's for some "RP's" ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --------------- Anyone interested ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't ANYONE have any ORIOLES or NATIONALS gu and/or auto's that they want to get rid of for "RP's" ???????? If so, plmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After about a four months s-l-e-e-p, it's time to wake up this thread. STILL trading RP's for Orioles, Nationals, and baseball HOFer gu and auto's. Get rid of those that you want too, and get RP's. Now, who's ready to do so ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time -------- I just increased the # of RP's that I'd give for gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals. -------- So, check POST #1. -------- Afterwards, let's work out a trade of my RP's for the gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals that you want to get rid of. ---------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time, I've just INCREASED the # of RP's for your gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and/or NATIONALS. --- Check out POST #1. --- Then, let's work out a trade. --- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/18/2019 - This thread may now be closed, as I have used ALL of my RP's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast