Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Funny, as I was reading this my BGS rep calls me about something unrelated to this so while I had him on the phone I asked about this. Roughly 6 more weeks. I need to call him this time next month to get s more concrete date.

Thanks Rog for the update. I'm just about to leave my front door in northern MN and walk down to Dallas. I'll probably get there before this order is ready. Should at least save us on return shipping :P

I also like that this thread has had over 14,000 views on it, says a lot. At least we should be getting these back around the 4th of July. We'll all have to raise our cups to each other for the long wait and hopeful arrival of our cards sporting some red, white & blue!
    Last edited by nskrbec; 05-16-2018 at 10:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the update Roger

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Well the neat thing is that all the cards we sent in are now vintage.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

So he said six weeks? that means we will have them back around August lol. They are never right about the time frame so I know not to expect it to be 6 wks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now this is funny as all get out.LMAO

SCF Rewards
    Country

this seems to be funny, but reality sets in and gets me sad and angry and frustrated
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

also, why can't scf push harder to get our cards back. scf has exposure to thousands of members so isn't that motivation for beckett to save face? there should be some leverage from scf's end. i'm sure scf gives beckett lots of exposure and business. i'm an internet marketer and there are search engine optimization techniques so that the thread to call out beckett for this ranks first page of search engines, mostly google.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with SCF. The service they are providing us is absolutely amazing. Rog has gone above and beyond on every submission and in NO WAY has any blame or culpability on BGS's delays. He has reached out to BGS reps more than once on this sub and many others. I want to make sure everybody knows that Rog & SCF are top notch and even though I myself am extremely frustrated by the ridiculous time BGS is taking on these, know Rog/SCF have done the best they can do here.

also, why can't scf push harder to get our cards back. scf has exposure to thousands of members so isn't that motivation for beckett to save face? there should be some leverage from scf's end. i'm sure scf gives beckett lots of exposure and business. i'm an internet marketer and there are search engine optimization techniques so that the thread to call out beckett for this ranks first page of search engines, mostly google.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with SCF. The service they are providing us is absolutely amazing. Rog has gone above and beyond on every submission and in NO WAY has any blame or culpability on BGS's delays. He has reached out to BGS reps more than once on this sub and many others. I want to make sure everybody knows that Rog & SCF are top notch and even though I myself am extremely frustrated by the ridiculous time BGS is taking on these, know Rog/SCF have done the best they can do here.

Very well said. I agree that this has taken very long, but as the title of the thread says, this is a Non-Guaranteed Turnaround. There have been plenty of subs (10 day turnaround) since this one that have been sent out and received back. They are not that much more expensive than these were either. We all chose the cheaper route, and thus are at the mercy of the process.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read what I said again.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast