So online prices were released for some of this product today. I checked what the Orioles SP's bv is US42 Eddie Murray SP $.30 high book value, Cal Ripken US227 SP $1.50 high bv. Now I know that they were a lot easier than normal to pull but recent sales for the Ripken range from $2.10-6.05 how can the bv be $1.50? Recent Murray sales range from $1.75 - $3.49 (one was at 14.99 but I think that is way off) so how can the bv be $.30? My #'s don't even include shipping this is the auction end price.

I contacted the online price guide via the ask me a question thing at the bottom and asked how they came to the conclusion of the bv's and the guy says the price gets decided by our analyst. I start sending him info from closed sales and at the end all he can say is sorry we can change the values that are analyst came up with. Now I understand that he can't physically change them there has be some sort of control over that but why would you ask the analyst to re-evaluate due to customer complaints.

My rant for now, a supervisor is supposed to contact me but I won't hold my breathe and if they do I don't expect anything to happen from it.