Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

  •  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    880
    SCF Rewards
    1,029
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

    Looking for resale lot $300-$500 cnd

    Hi I’m looking for a resale lot for around $300-$500 cnd.
    A solid mix of quality and quantity.
    Let me know what you got, thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    880
    SCF Rewards
    1,029
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

    Bump!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #3




    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    137
    SCF Rewards
    1,120
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

    You want buy lot? What player you want?

    Sent from my LG-K210 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #4




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,942
    SCF Rewards
    5,575
    Country

    PM sent

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #5




    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,055
    SCF Rewards
    1,445
    Country

    Got stuff on my comc.com port you might be interested to pick up for resale. Currently running a sale at 35% off on there! Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcardheaven,sh,i100

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

  7. #6




    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9
    SCF Rewards
    10
    Country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray33 View Post
    Got stuff on my comc.com port you might be interested to pick up for resale. Currently running a sale at 35% off on there! Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcardheaven,sh,i100

    Your offers are turned off ironically.... still can't believe you offered me $300 on a $40,000 listing....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #7




    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,366
    SCF Rewards
    994
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

    LOL I just looks at ray's page . I haven't laughed that hard in.......ever. WOW

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #8




    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9
    SCF Rewards
    10
    Country

    I'm waiting for an explanation but I guess he didn't expect me to shame him like that lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #9




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,520
    SCF Rewards
    6,397
    Country

    Quote Originally Posted by awall90 View Post
    I'm waiting for an explanation but I guess he didn't expect me to shame him like that lol
    @awall90

    You do realize literally stalking someone on the boards posting about something you didnt appreciate / like behind closed doors is punishable right?

    Move along bud, get over it ..... he made you an offer. You didnt like the offer, what kind of person takes the offer so seriously? Like its a personal attack against you and your family? Stop being a little sh*t, was it really that hard to press the decline button?

    I also checked your COMC port, prices out to lunch. Dont see me harping on you for it.

    Maybe @RGM81 needs to step in and teach this new guy the ropes. I believe if he looks up his 5 posts here on SCF, theyve all been troll

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 05-08-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

    Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

  11. #10




    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9
    SCF Rewards
    10
    Country

    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    @awall90

    You do realize literally stalking someone on the boards posting about something you didnt appreciate / like behind closed doors is punishable right?

    Move along bud, get over it ..... he made you an offer. You didnt like the offer, what kind of person takes the offer so seriously? Like its a personal attack against you and your family? Stop being a little sh*t, was it really that hard to press the decline button?

    I also checked your COMC port, prices out to lunch. Dont see me harping on you for it.

    Maybe @RGM81 needs to step in and teach this new guy the ropes. I believe if he looks up his 5 posts here on SCF, theyve all been troll


    It wasn't just one offer, he's being doing it for months and people who want to be treated professionally need to act accordingly. LOL stalking him, I was coming here to show my collection and happened to see his link so clearly I'm going to call him out. Grow up though buddy, either you're a serious trader or you're not.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on