Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The NFL Combine has to be one of the best autograph experiences left!

I've been able to go to the NFL combine the last three years and it's far and away my favorite graphing experience ever. I only get Raiders related autographs for the most part, but I could have gotten so many more. I try and stay out of the way so real fans can get the autos they want and so can I. This year I got former Raiders coach Bill Callahan, Rod Woodson, and Hue Jackson and Chad Pennington because he was signing everything known to man and I had a Jets pennant handy plus I got selfies with former Raiders players Randy Jordan and Isaiah Ekejuiba as well as our GM Reggie McKenzie. But I watched lots of other guys get Mike McCarthy, Wes Welker, and numerous other coaches/ former players and pretty much all the top prospects. It was a blast and if you live anywhere near Indy you need to come to the combine. Anyway here are my pics.
    Reggie.jpg
    Randy.jpg
    Ekejuiba.jpg
    Hue.jpg
    Rod.jpg
    Gru.jpg
    Hueauto.jpg
    cally.jpg
    penning.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies