Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Thought I saw Charles White was a VIP signer as well

Ill be there all 5 days, and will be doing the Super VIP. I dont necessarily want all of the autos, so if people are after someone, I am happy to work out a deal!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Just booked a hotel for 5 nights for the National! Haven't been in several years and this will be my first Cleveland NSCC. Can't wait!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just booked a hotel for 5 nights for the National! Haven't been in several years and this will be my first Cleveland NSCC. Can't wait!

See you there. You coming alone, with friends, family, etc? Looking forward to it as well.
    @Rabs

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Quick heads up for VIP/SuperVIP ticket buyers, Len Barker, Jose Rijo, Livan Hernandez, and Steve DeBerg have been added as VIP autograph signers.

I'll need an extra Barker ticket for sure.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/sc....html#National
    Last edited by *censored*; 03-27-2018 at 03:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Quick heads up for VIP/SuperVIP ticket buyers, Len Barker, Jose Rijo, Livan Hernandez, and Steve DeBerg have been added as VIP autograph signers.

I'll need an extra Barker ticket for sure.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/sc....html#National

I'll be happy to work a deal with you, I dont need Barker any longer and would happily sell or swap the ticket, depending on who else ends up as free signers!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be happy to work a deal with you, I dont need Barker any longer and would happily sell or swap the ticket, depending on who else ends up as free signers!

Ed

Sounds good, I have a card I need him on (82 Diamond Kings) and just found a great photo from right after his perfect game. I got him on photo of the last out from it at the 2014 show along with a ball. I too will be done with him after this.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two nice addition with two world champions as a vip signers.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

See you there. You coming alone, with friends, family, etc? Looking forward to it as well.
    @Rabs

Don

My parents are coming up for a few days but won't be there as long as me. We are definitely going to the Indians/Angels games on Friday and Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may have a parking pass available for sale/trade as well; I didn't think of that until I saw someone mention it on another board.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I am hoping to attend the convention as I am only about an hour out of Cleveland and was wondering if they will post a daily signing schedule ahead of time? I have never been able to attend this and would love to go and know what players to plan for. Thanks

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast