Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

PSA 4 Kaline/Spahn/Kaline

I have 3 PSA Graded 4 Cards:

1959 Topps Al Kaline
    1961 Warren Spahn
    1967 Kaline Leaders(W/Frank Robinson/Tony Oliva/Kaline

LMK if there's interest

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

what's your price? always interested at the right price!!!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Jeff- I would be interested in trading for them.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...adness-Edition
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you have any of the stuff I'm looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any of the stuff I'm looking for?

Jeff- Please remind me what you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jeff- Please remind me what you are looking for.

You pretty much know, I like Detroit guys. Not sure I'm interested in trading with you at this time man, you don't seem to have what I'm looking for player wise. Plus, No disrespect or offense intended, but you seem to always want to lowball me on my stuff, while asking for exact book /premium price on your stuff.

Might have to hold off for a bit. Might just keep them for now, as I'm certainly not going to give them away.
    Last edited by McMahonFan; 04-07-2018 at 08:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You pretty much know, I like Detroit guys. Not sure I'm interested in trading with you at this time man, you don't seem to have what I'm looking for player wise. Plus, No disrespect or offense intended, but you seem to always want to lowball me on my stuff, while asking for exact book /premium price on your stuff.

Might have to hold off for a bit. Might just keep them for now, as I'm certainly not going to give them away.

Jeff- I don't try to lowball you. You want to look at Sale Value and I always go by trade value.

I have a Trammell RC graded PSA 6- do you have any interest?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jeff- I don't try to lowball you. You want to look at Sale Value and I always go by trade value.

I have a Trammell RC graded PSA 6- do you have any interest?

Trade value isn't higher though...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trade value isn't higher though...

I'm not sure what you mean.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm not sure what you mean.

If you can buy them for half of book value on a site, that means their trade value isn't worth more than sale value.

If I have a card that books for $200 that I'm trying to sell for $200, and the exact same card sells for half or less than half that in multiple instances, how could I expect to get book value for me card? I couldn't. Why would someone pay me $200, when they can go elsewhere and get it for cheaper? That would make no sense. My $200 card isn't more special than someone else who's selling the exact same card for half of what mine is. That's just poor spending.

If they could get trade value of what they wanted, they wouldn't be selling it for half or less than that, they'd be selling for book and not a dime less.

Problem is, sale/trade wise, you're never going to get book value for either, it's just not possible. Dealers don't even get book value for their stuff, regardless of sale or trade value. They don't give you trade value(book) in trades either, at least no one I've ever dealt with in that situation has.

It's a starting point(book-trade/sale price) it's not gospel and not etched in stone. Those prices rise and drop all the time.

I've seen graded 6 Mantles sell for less than book value, seen it happen quite often. Cards are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. If a card books at $300, and someone gets one for $180, and you see them selling for $180ish multiple times, then thats all that card is worth is $180ish, not the $300 it books for.

I know no one who(if given the chance) would pay book price for a card, if they could get it elsewhere for half or less than half, do you?
    Last edited by McMahonFan; 04-08-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast