Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

TroutFan618 2018 IP Successes

This was opening weekend for the independent league American Association. Today I got the following at the St. Paul Saints @ Gary Southshore Railcats game.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Embiid, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got the following signed on 5/29/18 at the Chicago Dogs @ Gary SouthShore Railcats game. The 2005 Schaumburg Flyers pocket schedule is Craig Maddox, current Chicago Dogs player and former Gary Railcats player.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went with my parents to the Cleburne Railroaders @ Gary ShouthShore Railcats game to see former Gold Glove winner, 500 HR club, 3000 hit club member 53 year old DH Rafael Palmeiro. Mr Palmeiro was signing one item per person. I got my 2003 Fleer Tradition Game Used Jersey signed before the game and my 1987 Topps RC after the game. My dad got his 2001 Fleer Authority Diamond Cuts Bat signed. We are going again tomorrow night to try and get a couple more cards signed.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Today I went with my parents to the Cleburne Railroaders @ Gary ShouthShore Railcats game to see former Gold Glove winner, 500 HR club, 3000 hit club member 53 year old DH Rafael Palmeiro. Mr Palmeiro was signing one item per person. I got my 2003 Fleer Tradition Game Used Jersey signed before the game and my 1987 Topps RC after the game. My dad got his 2001 Fleer Authority Diamond Cuts Bat signed. We are going again tomorrow night to try and get a couple more cards signed.

Nice, I'm going to try to grab him when he comes to the Chicago Dogs in a couple weeks, hope he is still on the team
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, I'm going to try to grab him when he comes to the Chicago Dogs in a couple weeks, hope he is still on the team

We are thinking about going up there then too since the next day was a rainout and it was the last game of the series.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

did you see him do any inscriptions? Would love a ball signed with 569 home runs. I'm planning on going to the Friday evening game

SCF Rewards
    Country

did you see him do any inscriptions? Would love a ball signed with 569 home runs. I'm planning on going to the Friday evening game

I didn't see any or remember anyone asking but he wasn't talking either. I mean not even a "you're welcome" after thanking him for signing.