Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Perfect. I'll get the games up around 9:30 10:00

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

@ravens_creed

I like using my iPhone as I find that it moves more quickly through the SCF content. The only thing I think is better on the computer is formatting. For example, when I posted my schedule for last week, you saw no italics or any formatting. I’m sure it’s possible but not easy to figure it out

Overall I think that making posts by phone is the best to be able to do them from anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ravens_creed @cjs-sportscards @rjabreu88 @ClemD @lil5up3rman @shockwiresports @opulent jupiter @bakemeister52

Hi everyone. Can you all please do me a favor when posting your questions.

If you decide to choose a prop bet, please make it easy on me. Make it specific to one game instead. For example, say between red sox and yankees, which player will have the most rbis or which team of the two will have the most hits. Something where I only need to look up one box score.

Please dont ask which league will have the most whatever. Or which player will have a stolen base or home run tomorrow. That requires me to look up all 15 games worth of box scores to add stuff up and that takes a long time to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Let's make it easier than that.... from now on, NO PROP BETS!

Stick to games only from now on, please.

@ravens_creed @cjs-sportscards @rjabreu88 @ClemD @lil5up3rman @shockwiresports @opulent jupiter @bakemeister52

Hi everyone. Can you all please do me a favor when posting your questions.

If you decide to choose a prop bet, please make it easy on me. Make it specific to one game instead. For example, say between red sox and yankees, which player will have the most rbis or which team of the two will have the most hits. Something where I only need to look up one box score.

Please dont ask which league will have the most whatever. Or which player will have a stolen base or home run tomorrow. That requires me to look up all 15 games worth of box scores to add stuff up and that takes a long time to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reassuring! I may drop you a PM later to ask about specifics. Thanks.

@ravens_creed

I like using my iPhone as I find that it moves more quickly through the SCF content. The only thing I think is better on the computer is formatting. For example, when I posted my schedule for last week, you saw no italics or any formatting. I’m sure it’s possible but not easy to figure it out

Overall I think that making posts by phone is the best to be able to do them from anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ravens_creed

Thanks Paul. Scoring today’s games took way longer than usual.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Toronto Raptors Toronto Blue Jays
    See rjabreu88's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Completely understandable with the prop bets. No problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing with prop bets is that although the questions themselves are fun to answer (I always enjoy them), scoring them is awful. Instead of looking at a one-page summary of the previous night's results, you have to check individual box scores, scan for individual names and stats, etc. It probably doesn't sound that bad, but in practice, it makes scoring take twice as long, and as a courtesy to key2win, who is doing a thankless job, I don't want to create more work for him than is necessary.

Having said that, time for the exception to the rule.... we will need to make a few prop bet-heavy schedules during MLB All-Star week. Honestly, that week is so dead with no MLB games going on, we'll probably only be able to run two schedules, one for the Home Run Derby, and another for the AS game itself. Maybe the last few World Cup games sprinkled in. The only way to squeeze a schedule out of that week is to do prop bets. It's either that, or the contest takes a week off until MLB games resume. This is in two weeks from now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prop bets for MLB All Star Game or Home Run Derby is easy since its only 1 game to look up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will pick up the schedule for this Friday, July 6th.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast