Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Guys, I can't thank you enough. The quick responses and general helpfulness has been terrific lately. It hasn't gone unnoticed.

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I want to get a consensus from the daily lineup card makers ....I am filling in on Sunday to make the lineup card and since that is the primary football day I wanted to have all NFL games (there are some great level 3 and level 2 match ups) - but wanted to see what you all think about that or do you think I should mix in a MLB game at each level.

I just know we have had heavy MLB schedules (sometimes that is all what we can choose from) for several weeks but didn't want to turn away those that only follow MLB.

LMK - thanks,
    cj
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Sorry for not seeing this sooner, @cjs-sportscards The simple answer is that you can do whatever you want! Doing an all-NFL card on a Sunday is not at all unreasonable. I've done it both ways in the past (football-only and mixing in some MLB games). There's no right or wrong way to do it, no different from you slotting in a WNBA game, or my inclusion of a CFL game. We all do things slightly differently, which is part of what I like about having different schedule makers.

I want to get a consensus from the daily lineup card makers ....I am filling in on Sunday to make the lineup card and since that is the primary football day I wanted to have all NFL games (there are some great level 3 and level 2 match ups) - but wanted to see what you all think about that or do you think I should mix in a MLB game at each level.

I just know we have had heavy MLB schedules (sometimes that is all what we can choose from) for several weeks but didn't want to turn away those that only follow MLB.

LMK - thanks,
    cj

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

@ravens_creed @key2win -- Below is tomorrow (Saturday, 09-29-2018) slate of games. I have to work tonight. Would one of you please post at appropriate time? Thanks!
    @cjs-sportscards: Whatever you come up with works for me! Unless someone in charge tells you different, I guess.

Questions for Saturday, September 29, 2018:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) NCAA: who will win: Temple (unranked, +12) at Boston College (unranked) (12:00pm) **EARLY GAME**
    1b) MLB: who will win: Houston Astros (Keuchel 3.75) at Baltimore Orioles (Ramirez 6.07) (7:05pm)
    1c) MLB: who will win: Detroit Tigers (Norris 5.22) at Milwaukee Brewers (Miley 2.32) (7:10pm)

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NCAA: who will win: Virginia (unranked, +5˝ ) at NC State (unranked) (12:20pm) **EARLY GAME**
    2e) NCAA: who will win: Nevada (unranked, +4˝) at Air Force (unranked) (4:00pm)
    2f) NCAA: who will win: Stanford (#7, +5) at Notre Dame (#8) (7:30pm)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)

3g) NCAA: who will win: Utah (unranked) at Washington State (unranked, +2) (6:00pm)
    3h) MLB: who will win: Washington Nationals (Strasburg 3.77) at Colorado Rockies (Gray 4.91) (8:10pm)
    3i) NCAA: who will win: Oregon (#19) at California (#24, +1˝) (10:30pm)

Caesars Palace point spreads are for informational purposes only!
    * All times listed are in Eastern Time

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415