Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL
    See McCallum02's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Rookie Card and Florida Gators PC

I went through and looked at all of Swiggy56's Seahawks collection and how he added over time. It's an awesome collection and a fun thread to read through, so I figured I would try and do one. My cards won't be near as good as his, but hopefully there will be a few over time!

I love collecting Rookie Cards and my favorite team is the Florida Gators. I always put the RCs of the big names in sleeves and top loaders, and the unknowns in my white cardboard boxes. My favorite part is going back through my cardboard boxes every couple of years and seeing if I pulled any RCs of guys who were no names at first, but ended up being great in the league. I just started trying to collect more cards of players in their Gator uniform. With Panini's creation of the Draft Picks brands, its going to be fun. I like the Gator cards to also be RCs so it fits both collections, but we'll see how that goes.

It's fun trying to balance getting the new players coming into league, and trying to fill the backlog of the HoF and older greats RCs with a small budget. It keeps things interesting and entertaining for me.

I'll start it off with my favorite 3 RCs:
    Scan 26.jpegScan 33.jpegScan 46.jpeg
    1991 Stadium Club Brett Favre - 1998 Bowman Peyton Manning - 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady

These 3 are my favorite because I pulled these from packs myself. I'm also from MS, so Favre and Manning are legends around these parts. I grew up watching those 2 play every Sunday, and actually saw Peyton play in person when he was at UT. The Manning rc is the one that got it all started. I was at the Local card shop with my Step dad and brother, and he let us each pick 2 packs to buy. The Manning was in the first pack I opened. I screamed out loud and was jumping up and down when I saw it. Couldn't believe it. The card store owner offered me $50 for it right there, but I wasn't letting that thing go, so he gave me the sleeve and top loader its in to this day.

I will try to post every couple of days until I get my collection to present day. I have done a couple box breaks here with bcool022 and got a few cards off comc, so I will mix in my Mail Day PC cards and box breaks I do. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL

I had a nice mail day yesterday. I received my cards from one of the group breaks ran by bcool22. We opened around 5 diff boxes. He had NFC, while I took AFC. It was a great break for AFC:

Scan 252.jpegScan 254.jpegScan 255.jpegScan 253.jpegScan 256.jpegScan 257.jpegScan 258.jpeg
    2018 Luminance Vintage Andre Reed jersey - 2017 Panini Contenders Optic Rookie Ticket Auto Red James Connor Ser #'d 23/75 - 2016 Panini Infinity Myriad Marks Blake Bortles Auto
    2018 Luminance Rookie Ink Auto Nick Chubb Ser #'d 001/225 - 2018 Luminance Rookie Ink Auto Mark Walton Ser #'d 197/249 - 2017 Limited Quad Auto Christian Okoye/Marcus Allen/Jamaal Charles/Priest Holmes Ser #'d 7/10

The Quad auto is probably the biggest hit I've been lucky enough to pull. Couldn't believe it when I watched the video of the break! None of these are PC, but will be used to help add more hopefully. I have a couple more mail days coming in the next week that will add some great cards to my PC.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

If you ever want to get rid of the Nick Chubb plmk Malcolm
    Collection is good enjoy seeing other cards. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice collection! Thanks for sharing
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very nice cards thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL

Busted 3 boxes of 2017 Panini Elite Draft Picks today! 15 Autos, nothing amazing, but a couple decent ones i think! None of the Auto's are PC, but I got a lot of the base RCs i needed from 2017.

Scan 278.jpegScan 281.jpegScan 284.jpegScan 285.jpegScan 286.jpegScan 282.jpegScan 277.jpegScan 276.jpegScan 275.jpegScan 274.jpegScan 288.jpegScan 283.jpegScan 280.jpegScan 279.jpegScan 287.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL

Mail day from COMC came in today! I was able to get some pretty good deals for RC and Gator PC. A little Father/Son Gator addition!

Scan 294.jpegScan 291.jpegScan 292.jpegScan 289.jpegScan 293.jpeg
    1998 Fleer Metal Universe Fred Taylor RC
    2016 Contenders Draft Picks Kelvin Talyor Auto/RC
    2016 National Treasures Vernon Hargreaves Auto/RC - Ser #'d 15/99
    2016 National Treasures Jalen Ramsey Auto/RC - Ser #'d 84/99
    2011 Certified Andy Dalton Auto/RC - Ser #'d 467/499

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL

Got a good deal on a card I've been wanting for awhile now. This is the latest addition to my Rookie Card collection:
    Scan 299.jpeg

I have another card coming soon that tops this one!
    Last edited by McCallum12; 07-26-2018 at 08:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

NICE! I love that Jake Butt autograph. As a Wolverine fan I prefer seeing players pictured in their college uniform as opposed to their NFL uniform.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL

NICE! I love that Jake Butt autograph. As a Wolverine fan I prefer seeing players pictured in their college uniform as opposed to their NFL uniform.

-Robert

Thanks! And yes, I agree. I’m a huge fan of the college uniforms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast