Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

tglg - Thanks for another post and "Nat's". I just checked my "Nat's" gu & auto's album. I'd be interested in all but the Flores & Zimmerman. However, it all depends on who/what you want for them. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country
    See tglgtglg's Items on eBay

How about the 2 O's relics, the Burgess dual relic, and the 3 Nats autos for these O's you have as extras:

Here are my "EXTRA" HOF ORIOLES auto & gu ---

2005 DONRUSS CLASSICS Classic Singles CS-22 Jim Palmer uniform (orange) #ed 093/100
    2005 FLEER CLASSIC CLIPPINGS Cut of History CHA-JP Jim Palmer auto
    2001 UD LEGENDS Legendary Game Jerseys J-CR Cal Ripken jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your reply and offer. I must have traded those,and forgot to post it. I just checked my "extra" "Birds" gu and auto's and couldn't find them. Sorry. However, I do have these available ---

2001 FLEER Game Used Camden Yards base swatch Ripken
    2003 FLAIR GREATS Cut of History Ripken pants
    2001 FLEER Final Cut Ripken jersey
    2001 SP AUTH. Cooperstown Calling CC-CR Ripken jersey
    2001 DONRUSS CLASSICS Stadium Stars SS-3 Brooks Robinson Forbes Field seat piece
    2005 DONRUSS CHAMPIONS #44 Frank Robinson uniform
    2002 FLEER BOX SCORE HOF Mat. Jim Palmer jersey
    2002 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC J-EM Eddie Murray jersey
    2007 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC CM-ED Eddie Murray uniform

Again, sorry that I no longer have those others (I must have forgotten to post it there when they went out. That thread is now closed).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country

Can we do these:

2003 FLAIR GREATS Cut of History Ripken pants
    2005 DONRUSS CHAMPIONS #44 Frank Robinson uniform
    2002 FLEER BOX SCORE HOF Mat. Jim Palmer jersey
    2007 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC CM-ED Eddie Murray uniform

SCF Rewards
    Country

tglg - thanks for the quick reply. Again, sorry for my mistake on the others. Could you include the Zimmermann gu in the trade? When I said I didn't need "Flores and Zimmerman" I was referring to Ryan Zimmerman (notice they have different spelling of "Zim....". So, the trade would be: the four HOFer "O's" in post #44 for your M Tejada gu, M Mora gu, Casto auto's(both),Chico auto, Burgess dual gu, and J Zimmermann gu
    If that is okay, please post it in trade manager, and I'll confirm. THANKS for your time and effort in working out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Anyone else interested in working out a trade and/or deal ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country

How about I toss in that Zimmerman you want and you toss in the other Eddie Murray? If so, let's do it. Thanks, Tony.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony, thanks for the quick reply. I'll pass on adding the other Eddie Murray gu. I'd already be trading four "O's" HOFer gu's for mostly commons and minor stars (no star or HOFer's). Thanks for your time and effort in trying to work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Anyone else interested in working out a trade and/or deal today ?????

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country

What if instead of that Murray, we do the Brooks Robinson seat relic (not an actual player relic)? It books at $6, and the Zimmermann books at $15. I thought we had a deal before you said about the Zimmerman. So I thought we were just working out the details on Zimm.
    Last edited by tglg; 07-12-2018 at 12:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony,thanks for the quick reply. Not interested in adding either Murray or B Rob(bv is $15 not $6). for the Zimmermann. The Zimmermann was to be part of the original offer. However, you eliminated both by error. I said there were two "Nat's" I didn't need "Flores and Zimmerman", At no time did I eliminate Zimmermann. I said I'd need all of the "other " ones (that would include Zimmermann). If that works for you plmk. No problem if it doesn't work., but that was the offer. Sorry for the confusion. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (318)
    Country

Rodney, I got to checking this morning, and I have the Eddie Murray 2007 Sweet Spot. Is it possible to do one of these Ripkens instead of the Murray:

2001 FLEER Final Cut Ripken jersey
    2001 SP AUTH. Cooperstown Calling CC-CR Ripken jersey

I would not care which, as I do not have either one. So it would be the 7 cards you want (2 O's, 5 Nats including the Zimmermann) for the 4 cards (Frank Robinson, JIm Palmer, the
    2003 FLAIR GREATS Cut of History Ripken pants, and either of the 2 Ripkens above (instead of Murray). If that works post it up, or let me know and I can post. I am hoping that works and that I can get these out to you today. Sorry for any confusion, Tony.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast