Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Happy Independence Day in the US!

Enjoy your Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, cold beer and stay away from the explosives!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I concur with Scott and everyone have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!

Also remember our military members who are serving and can't be home with family for the Fourth!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I guess we could say that the "explosives"/"fire works" we have going on INDEPENDENCE DAY not only represent the creation of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, but they also represent King George III temper when he received our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE. 242 years "OLD' is the U.S.A., and hopefully many more coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Happy 4th! Fireworks are legal down here in Florida.

I actually have been working all day and am off at 7...
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I guess we could say that the "explosives"/"fire works" we have going on INDEPENDENCE DAY not only represent the creation of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, but they also represent King George III temper when he received our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE. 242 years "OLD' is the U.S.A., and hopefully many more coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A.

well played