Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-Sports for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a quick question, the Matt Smith Tardis Patch. Am I right in thinking
    these are not really considered Relic cards, but manufactured patches ?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just realized I have a Biel Pop Cardz Relic.
    Is yours the same a this one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141613...7678802933673/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes to both questions. I include the manufactured patches as well since they are considered "hits" and people collect them, They're usually listed as Commemorative Patch. That is the Jessica Biel that I have. In finding it to check, I noticed I left off a Jessica Alba Popcardz with an orange swatch. I had tried to remove any duplicates before I posted and accidentally took away the "duplicate" Jessica.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already have the Alba, unless your is a different colour or shade

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141613...7678802933673/

Could be interested in the Matt Smith card

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Alba I have available is the same one. If you want, I can add the Matt Smith to the trade ($25) for the 2008 Americana Proofs - Zea, Bogart, & Dietrich if they are the silver retail numbered to 500, 25 & 25 as that's what they look like. The silver retail are listed as n/a but it seems pretty consistent that the proofs with swatches are 2.5 times the proofs and the Bogart and Dietrich Silver Proofs w/swatch are $25 & $15 making the proofs $10 and $6. The Zea proof is $3. Totals would be $269 going to you and $273 coming to me. Of course it all changes if they are the gold proofs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry! My bad. I just realized that you did not want the Jessica Biel card. The Matt Smith is the same value so ignore the proofs thing above. I would just sub the Matt Smith for the Biel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the offer and for your patience, but I think I will pas on a trade right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. Maybe another time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12