Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help! 1950 -1960s baseball cards - Personal cards

Hello everyone, I just created an account and this is my first post. I have hundreds of baseball cards from the 1950s and 1960s. They range from prestine to torn up. I nearly have the entire 1954 Topps set. I was looking for some help as to where I could get my cards valued or even end up selling them at. I want to do this in person, as I live in Connecticut and there aren't too many shops that I know of that buy cards. Any help leading me in the right direction would be great!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Welcome to SCF! Post some pics of your better cards, there are a lot of knowledgeable members on the board. If you need any help with anything drop me or any other staff member a pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would probably be best if you could list the star players and rookies and their condition because a pristine Mickey Mantle is going to bring a ton whereas a common guy in pristine condition while very nice is going to be worth a lot less. So the value you are looking at could be a huge swing depending on which ones are in the best condition.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum!

Need some pics or scans to judge condition. Then, I would recommend getting a Beckett online subscription (or purchase a Beckett Vintage Price Guide) for BV. When selling, I would suspect you would get 30-50% of that book value if selling in bulk to a reputable dealer.

Start with scans/pics, though.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the page. I would be very interested in seeing them. I live in in Western New York and would not have a problem driving to Connecticut. Yes pics will help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay

PM sent, thx Jim
    CT.

Hello everyone, I just created an account and this is my first post. I have hundreds of baseball cards from the 1950s and 1960s. They range from prestine to torn up. I nearly have the entire 1954 Topps set. I was looking for some help as to where I could get my cards valued or even end up selling them at. I want to do this in person, as I live in Connecticut and there aren't too many shops that I know of that buy cards. Any help leading me in the right direction would be great!

Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content